[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom blatantly asked for a mothers day gift >even tho she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1475558799036.jpg (150KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1475558799036.jpg
150KB, 1280x1440px
>mom blatantly asked for a mothers day gift
>even tho she knows that im broke and how i literally had to sell every electronic i own in the past couple of months
>>
>>2052843
Shouldn't have bought the memecoins.
>>
shes tired of or not with her husband
shes had children
women dont take to much interesting hobbies

she wants to be involved in your life, you are all she has. its what mothers are like and why they are always there for you... so dont worry about getting her anything as long as you apologize/explain
>>
Buy her a fine assortment of different crypto currencies
>>
>>2052851
bank literally sends me letters every day. how can she not notice?
>>
>I'm broke, I can't afford to buy her anything
Make her something, mom's appreciate that kind.
>>
File: 1449824247814.jpg (114KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1449824247814.jpg
114KB, 960x638px
>>2052843

The returns on these fucking corporate/social conformity "holidays" are absolute shit

Think about it, u give someone a "gift" which is properly defined as something they wouldn't give a shit enough about to pay for themselves or more often, don't want

99% of "gifts" are just trash in 48hrs

In macroeconomics terms holidays are like taking cash that could be used for real value creation and dumping billions into a volcano

White people have literally created sprawling megacities of desperate third worlders making children work to supply a bunch of useless chaff demanded by the fat and mouldering females and feminized men of the first world

I got a solution. Draw a smiling pepe on a card and put some magic marker colors and tell ur mom ur hoping she fills teh refrigerator door with your adorable drawings until she's ready for the crematorium.
>>
>>2052924
word mate.
i don't buy any presents outside of birthdays.
it's all shit for dickheads.

>>2052843
make her a meal. find some nice food on youtube and do your best. foodwishes channel or try your luck on /ck/
the effort will be more meaningful than junk would be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.