[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are so many fucking cyptocurrencies being shat out be people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1466170740613.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466170740613.gif
954KB, 400x225px
there are so many fucking cyptocurrencies being shat out be people trying to take advantage of the current trend. how can you honestly tell which ones are going to succeed since they're all in competition.
>>
The ones with a purpose I'd say. It's not that hard to figure out which, just research the coins.
>>
>>2051172
none of them are going to succeed.

They're all just vehicles for short-term speculation and outright fraud. There's no future in any of them because the state controls and pays for the environment they exist in but can't control the currency. This is unacceptable in practice.

the first crypto that builds its own internet and a military to protect it will perhaps last. But then only because it has become the thing it sought to replace.
>>
>>2051183
a single bitcoin is worth over $1700 dollars. how do you supposed to gooberments are going to shut that down?

also
>short term
it's been up for fucking ages now.
>>
>>2051183

Bitcoin will do for finance and business what BitTorrent did for media

The protocol is indestructible. You either adapt to it or you fucking die in pain.

You cannot break math and in the future (solar energy) you will not be able to shut down the internet, not even for a second.

Invest in some of the cryptocurrencies and shut your ass up. You are an early adopter
>>
>>2051191
>how do you supposed to gooberments are going to shut that down?
simply by declaring it a tool of criminals and money launderers and outlawing its use.

The US banned the private ownership of physical gold for 40 years, banning bitcoin is nothing.
>>
>>2051264
except gold is physical. you cant seize something that is immaterial.
>>
>>2051287
they didn't seize gold either. They just made it illegal to buy and sell or use as currency.

it was extremely effective.
>>
>>2051290
so do they plan on patrolling the entire interwebz to make sure no-one can trade bitcoinz? considering you can still hire hitmen, mail order brides and a bunch of other shady shit online. I highly doubt they'll be able to ban a cryptocurrency.
>>
>>2051287

Yep. Can't wait for someone to ban my anonymous cryptocurrency (XMR, Zcash) that was bought from a decentralized exchange (blocknet, openledger) and was stored in a TrueCrypt Hidden Container

LOL

To quote Julian Assange
"The universe fundamentally favours privacy"
>>
>>2051305
How do you propose turning your btc into fiat currency when it's illegal?, no banks will trade you and the government will probably make it a requirment that anyone who attempts to make such a trade is reported.
>>
>>2051305
>so do they plan on patrolling the entire interwebz to make sure no-one can trade bitcoinz?
they've already got programs capable of exactly that.
>considering you can still hire hitmen, mail order brides and a bunch of other shady shit online. I highly doubt they'll be able to ban a cryptocurrency.
All of these things will pass. Because people prefer safety over privacy when given the choice. Criminals are the minority, and democracy doesn't favor the minority.
>>
>>2051172
you can't you would need to research every single one It would be literally full time job

most traders are only gamblers with high chance exchange will fuck them up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.