[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Argument for cryptos is supply control >New cryptos pop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: No-Cash-Value-Cat-Coin-back.jpg (19KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
No-Cash-Value-Cat-Coin-back.jpg
19KB, 298x300px
>Argument for cryptos is supply control

>New cryptos pop up every day and pajeet can make as many as he wants

Can you please explain to me why the crypto market is not essentially worthless, if pajeet can just come up with a new coin every day and dilute the crypto market?
>>
>>2050379
its liek the real world theres hundreds of currencies in circulation. The ones worth a shit are still really valued and traded daily
>>
>>2050379
Hows it any different from equities? Anyone can start and list a penny-stock company and there are thousands of them. It's up to you to watch or buy the ones with real promise and avoid the 99.5% that will fail or are shells.
>>
>>2050434
Stocks are unique though. Crypto is more or less all the same shit with a few minor differences.
>>
>>2050434
Why can't someone come along and just make BTC or ETH with the same traits and call it something else?
>>
>>2050531
>>2050526

I want to make fun of you but you're actually a true-blue nocoiner.

Many of these coins serve different functions, from decentralized computers to decentralized app platforms to decentralized social networks etc.

I don't invest in shitcoins my man.
>>
>>2050526
>Crypto is more or less all the same shit with a few minor differences.
>the same shit
You clearly don't know how the stock market works, anon. One simple difference here is that stock market is real and crypto is cyber, which means that crypto is worthless unless a bank supports the system.
>>
>>2050379
Pajeet coins are pretty much dead on arrival, they get on yobit, pump once and die.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.