[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /biz/ give it to me straight. I'm 21 years old kissless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1493598355167.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493598355167.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
Okay /biz/ give it to me straight.

I'm 21 years old kissless virgin who lives in Canada. I have no drivers license, no highschool diploma.

What do I need to do to become successful?
>>
>>2049692
Kys and hope you get a do over
>>
>>2049692
get autismbux
>>
at least get a ged
>>
Think. Eventually you'll figure it out.
>>
>>2049692
manual labor for money ---> education or individual business ---> secure job
>>
File: 324.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
Invest in POSW
>>
>>2049692
A time machine.
How the fuck did you not get a high school diploma, I was the laziest and worst student in my school and I still fished it.
>>
>I have no drivers license, no highschool diploma
Start with fixing this and start lifting
>>
Clean your room

JordanPeterson.jpg
>>
buy ripple. all the ripple.
>>
get a ged
learn a trade
work for a few years, and then start a business involving your trade
>>
File: dayofrake.jpg (107KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
dayofrake.jpg
107KB, 687x900px
>>2049692
Well I don't know how hard it is to get a DL in Canada. If it is like the US then just bring your id and money and take the test.
You probably don't need a highschool diploma if you can develope some kind of skill. Try to apprentice in a trade or something. Or start some kind of business.
>>
>>2049726

Basically this
>>
>>2049833
I can't afford food to make any gains.
>>
>>2049726
Yep, this. Get that driver's license asap, you live in a car-dependent country, people expect you to drive. Try no to fall into depression bud, you are still young and you still have lots of time ahead of you to fuck women and get money. Do skilled trades, go to adult night school and get you high school diploma, and most importantly keep your head up. After you start making money come back here for some investing advice.
>>
>>2049892
Normie. I can't afford the $600 driving lessons. Not like ill be able to afford a car either. It's pretty much over for me.
>>
Buddy, you really need to get a drivers license.
Trust me, I waited till I was 26 to get mine.
BIG MISTAKE.
Drivers licenses change your world radically.
>>
>>2049959
It's not like I can do anything with it even if I wasted money getting one.
>>
>>2049948
Join the army, or maybe police force.
I'm sure you can get them to teach you how to drive, and pay you while you're doing it.
Not like your career prospects are that great anyhow
>>
>>2049967
Without a driver's license
>Too far, it'll take hours by switching between 3 buses, can't be fucked
>I can't buy that, how will I get it home? Too big
>I/my girlfriend is working late but because I can't drive they'll have to risk getting robbed/raped walking home
I didn't realize just how awesome it is being able to drive until I got my license.
>>
>>2049985
Yes but insurance is expensive and so are the other maintenance costs.
>>
>>2049968
Joining the army/police is pretty difficult in Canada. Not like the states where the army is considered a fall-back job.
>>
>>2049948
Are you retarded? Stop with these pathetic excuses.

You want to know what it takes to be successful but you say you cant get 600 fucking canadollars to get a license? Bike to some wagecuck job and work for it.
>>
>>2050302
I feel incredibly cucked working minimum wageslave jobs.
>>
>>2050319
Do you not wan't to succeed? Stop making up excuses nerd, and stop using terms like cucked
>>
>>2050319
should have thought of that before you didn't graduate highschool
>>
>>2050352
>>2050359
Fine ill get a cuck job but can I just quit if something better comes up?
>>
>>2049692
>I'm 21 years old kissless virgin who lives in Canada

First, stop identifying yourself this way.
>>
>>2050363
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2049692
>21 years old kissless virgin
Should of got laid by freshman in high school.
You're finished bucko.
>>
File: IMG_0514.jpg (6KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
6KB, 124x125px
>>2050386
No
>>
>>2050386
probably
>>
You could get a GED and finish college in a matter of 6 years maybe 5 if you really dedicate yourself. You'll be in your mid twenties and still have plenty of life to live, I'd stick with that plan. Also work hard on a part time job and save up for a car even if it's a ugly car at least you have your own transportation. Having a car will get you more pussy than having no car. I can speak from experience.
>>
money.
a man's bank account is like a woman's body. you can technically find a mate without a good one but it's usually the first thing the opposite sex is going to look at.

when it comes to making some money, you'll have to either be able to work smart or willing to work hard. the uber successful are willing and able to do both.

find a way to accurately appraise your strengths and weaknesses. know what you need to work on and work on it. one piece at a time. do something every day to be better than the day before.

do that and carry yourself like you are already winning. whatever that means for you. easier said than done, i know. dude that knows he's "winning" stands up straight and speaks with confidence at the job interview. or asking out the girl. that dude gets the job / girl. then he's actually winning. but he had to act like he already was to get there. i watch confidence or lack thereof perpetuate itself all day long. break the catch 22. just stand the fuck up straight and be yourself. people can tell when you are faking it. you have to find a way to believe it. and that's the whole secret. i just told it to you. you have the winning hand. now act like it.

surround yourself with people on the same tip. you will feed off each other's ambition.

don't pick a destination. just move forward.

any conflicting advice is bullshit.
>>
>>2050530
The power of positive thinking is not a meme.

For someone who feels like they are a complete failure, the mere act of sending goals for a day and then completing them can do wonders for self-esteem.
>>
>>2050530
>don't pick a destination. just move forward.

listen to this even if you dont listen to anything else. it doesnt matter what you fo necessarily, just make sure youre actually doing something and not stagnating. it happened to me and i will never get back that lost time.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.