[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, what the fuck. How do I buy a bitcoin within the next 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494290926401.jpg (32KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494290926401.jpg
32KB, 656x480px
Ok, what the fuck. How do I buy a bitcoin within the next 30 min?? I can use a CC, Debit Card, Bank deposit, WHATEVER. How the hell is it so difficult to get a bit coin? I wanna use some to start trading shit coins.

Coinbase is fucking bullshit, I've been waiting for my coins for 4 days. They are not in my account and are "pending". The FUCK. And the CC option doesn't work for some glitchy reason even though it says I'm allowed a $500 CC purchase limit.

bitstamp rejected my fucking application because I provided a CC bill instead of a utility bill, even though that have a FUCKING PICTURE OF ME HOLDING MY LICENSE NEXT TO MY FACE, amonst other information about me like my SS and other shit.

Kraken is just a fucking black out, they verified me to tier 2, which allows a 2k bank deposit, BUT OH WAIT YOU NEED TO BE TIER 3 TO MAKE A DEPOSIT. How the fuck does that make sense? Now I have to wait for Tier 3, then probably another few days for my money to get in, and by that time Ripple will be fucking over a dollar.

What the fuck, I have money, how do I buy now???
>>
enjoy scam society and money laundering forcing all of that verifications on normal people
>>
>>2049669
It's not unusual to provide pictures of your license and SS for things that deal with money. You need to provide your SS just to turn on your gas and electricity.
>>
>>2049658
afaik people usually buy off coinbase but transfer to kraken, they don't buy directly from kraken.
doesn't kraken require you to use some third service anyway? that's dumb
>>
there's also some exchanges i'm afraid of use, but it requires almost no verification (but you pay first)
fastchange.cc etc
>>
>>2049658
>How do I buy a bitcoin within the next 30 min??

Get money from atm, then proceed to nearest bitcoin atm put da money in da machine
>>
the gods of shitcoin do no want me Rippleing into lamboland it seems... sigh...
>>
How do I buy shit like Dogecoin and Fedora coin? I want to go for the ultimate shit coins.
>>
>>2049658
pretty sure coinbase takes 7 days
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.