[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have easy access to thousands of nihilistic college students.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG 394.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 394.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
I have easy access to thousands of nihilistic college students. What's the best way to profit from their degenerate and naive behaviors.

>inb4 sell weed products or kneepads

although maybe i could turn a profit selling kneepads to stacies...
>>
If they crazy liberal kids you could probably buy Chinese drop shop shit and market it to them as an underprivileged craft sale, even earn some brownie points for "supporting under developed markets and marginalised minority businesses".
You know leaving out the fact that you're selling worthless chinks shit for 9000% over cost.
>>
I have an idea for you, but you'll have to pay commission to me, say 30%, and all your customers will pay me 20%, all their customers will pay me 10%.

Interested?
>>
>>2049092
I am also interested in this. I have an entire city full of liberal douchy rich quasi-communist fucks.
>>
>>2049150
We wuz kaingz nd build da pyramids nd shitt
>>
>>2049150
I'm in

What is it?
>>
>>2049158

Alright, get this: college students tend to get bad posture from all the sitting down, which will have an overall bad effect on their body. what if I told you, that I have an idea for a revolutionairy product that could protect their butts?

Can't say more, but already talking with investors and angels from /biz/

Also, medical cannabis.
>>
>>2049115
I feel like there is better item to pander to them. There are A LOT of asians at this university, too. Maybe I should market towards the chinks in town? what do you think?

>>2049150
Only if the idea is completely a-wall and ridiculous

>>2049157
shiet
>>
>>2049171
I was involved in a medical cannabis industry, and they are pretty nearby - don't want a breach of contract. Also this needs to be good. You can fix your back with a butt cushion.
>>
>>2049092
dmt
>>
>>2049201

How did you know my idea is a butt cushion?
>>
>>2049092
This is a simple one, make hippie craft alcohol with a relatively high alcohol content.
Name it "Ethiopian Piss" or some name that shits all over peoples dignity and tell them that its made exclusively by black workers.
Tell them 5% of all profits goes to some "fuck white people" charity. Make sure this stuff hits hard and you shill it as the stuff to drink at parties and then sell them a "secret" blend hangover cure of salt, lemon juice and water.
Profit, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>2049092
rent out their mouth as "cock holster".
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 320x132px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 320x132px
>>2049294
either that or sell them some crappily made bracelet that looks something like a manacle and engrave something on the outside that says "we stand with our enslaved brethren against oppression"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.