[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found some paper wallet BTC I had made up back in 2011 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: my wife.jpg (30KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
my wife.jpg
30KB, 480x363px
Just found some paper wallet BTC I had made up back in 2011 or 2012 for fun from back when it was worth peanuts and I used to buy drugs with it. I haven't really been following the whole crypto shit recently, whats the safest way to cash out large amounts of BTC? It looks like I'm sitting on a shitload so I'll have to figure out how to pay capital gains tax too.
>>
>>2048829
we read these threads every month. gtfo faggot.
>>
>>2048829

>coinbase account
>transfer btc to coinbase
>sell to bank account
>pay capital gains (which can be 0 depending on your income)

i wouldn't sell, for sure not all of it, as it will easily reach $10k in the next year or a few years
>>
File: 1493846757224.png (230KB, 998x623px) Image search: [Google]
1493846757224.png
230KB, 998x623px
>>2048829
PAY TAX

You owe 20% of what you make over 11k
>>
>>2048829
Ay friendo! This is actually easy all you have to do is give me your email and I'll send you the secure hash to send it to. You'll have your money in no-time! :)
>>
>>2048829

I have proven tax avoidance insights which I can apply for you, I've bailed out people with upwards of 7 figures tax-free.

The fee is 7 BTC. My wallet:

3D5Ssej1FH49ZL9iJq35bf3LtUbK3t9BU8
>>
Accountant for El Chapo here, the cartel remembers your drug business with us senor and would like to return the favor. We will launder your money for 1 BTC.

1A33Z2unow6ZGZfzHeVnDM1j99FVCLAD5p
>>
>>2048829
The almighty here. Can secure a position of eternal happiness in heaven for you and your family guaranteed. Proven track record of reincarnation, just check my book.

My fee is a mere .5 btc.

1EgtoWTqEHPEyr76NbpZNVkioZ9ciD2RGU
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Yea right. FAggot. You didn't realize that bitcoin you bought for pennies in 2012 was worth millions in 2013 when it hit 1000?
>>
Move to jurisdiction where online gambling isn't taxed. Set up bank account, draw down money, move home. If you're audited claim you won it gambling with bitcoin online while living abroad?

Profit?
>>
Nice find! The easiest way to cash out is probably either GDAX / Coinbase or Kraken.

However, I would recommend looking into Ethereum, you might want to swap some BTC for ETH. It's working with numerous huge companies, has a stellar dev team, and is poised to become web 3.0. If I was you, I'd at least get do half for ETH....seriously, there's a reason it's up ~100% in a year. Feel free to ask me more. And if you want to donate me a bit I would love that too ;)
>>
>>2049603
Is XBY a fucking meme or is it a good buy? I really can't tell and am debating over if I should get a static node or not.
>>
>>2049640
XBY is most likely a scam, because there is almost no volume, no market cap, and it is only on 2 of the worst exchanges. Now, that's not to say you can't make money on it....but definitely a risk. If you want to make the bet I would bet relatively small. But that's just me. It also depends on how "shaky" your hands are. Personally, I'd risk under $500. Not much money to lose, but plenty to gain since it's still under 1 cent USD.
>>
>>2049533
>senor
not seƱor
>>
File: TrumpXBY.png (735KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpXBY.png
735KB, 800x500px
>>2049640
>>
>>2049716
So....a meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.