[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANT TO BE RICH GODDAMIT WHY ARE MY THOUGHTS NOT CREATING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 399x388px
I JUST WANT TO BE RICH GODDAMIT

WHY ARE MY THOUGHTS NOT CREATING MY OWN REALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2048429
YOure thinking small anon.

If you could shape reality, money would be the least of your piority.
>>
me too wants to be rich and asocial
>>
File: 42.jpg (28KB, 932x413px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
28KB, 932x413px
>>2048429
>>2048491
>>2048593
if you happen to kill yourself in this world, it might just be that you wake up in the real world and you can select the new game.

options:easy
mods:rich from start
etc

this life is just a game bro.
>>
>>2048607
I would rather not, thanks.
>>
>>2048623
your choice.
>>
>>2048607
so I probably did this already and it was boring so I have chosen to use "difficult"?
maybe I should make the best out of this life then
>>
>>2048636
And that's enlightenment
>>
>>2048636
>>2048646

dear god, thats quite an interessting religion right there that I could adopt for the lulz
>>
File: damn.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>2048646
damn son... think i'll keep shitposting while drinking beer tho...
>>
>>2048429
Better buy the Draco dip then, won't make you rich but it'll put a little more trading money in your pocket
>>
Buy LTC

https://cointelegraph.com/news/litecoin-silver-to-bitcoins-gold-now-aims-at-50-goal
>>
>>2048429
You have to hypnotize your subconscious mind into thinking you already ARE rich. Not that you WANT to be rich. Do this before bed and up
First you have to learn how to enter the alpha brain wave state. You relax every muscle and focus on breathing slowly and deeply for like 15 minutes. If you did it successfully you'll feel almost like you're formless and floating in space. Also your mouth will be full of saliva because your parasympathetic nervous system will be activated and releasing lots of acetylcholine. Then you go through some past memories to prime your imagination for visualizing. You'll start being able to conjure colors and sounds and feelings from the past. When your visualizing you're essentially creating a synthetic memory which tricks your subconscious into thinking you're a different person than what you are currently. You create a vivid scene of walking through your waterfront mansion looking out at the water, going to your garage and sitting in your lambo, checking your account balance and seeing millions of dollars in there. You need to feel intensely that you already have what you want already. Then you sustain that feeling as you fall asleep.

Also all your reeeing and negative thoughts thorough out the day are cancelling out the reality of you being rich. Every time you catch yourself in those moments you need to remember the feeling you created in your synthetic memory of being rich and ignore current circumstances.

Also you need to thoroughly destroy your beliefs about how reality works. Read The Holographic Universe, My Big TOE, Psychocybernetics, and Neville Goddard material.
>>
>>2048877
checked, thanks for the read anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.