[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ahh f**** yo uguys You convinced me not to buy a house with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1493144990506.png (278KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
1493144990506.png
278KB, 400x426px
ahh f**** yo uguys

You convinced me not to buy a house with a 15% deposit and now its sold and it was literally the only cheap house in the area. Now Im never going to get one I know it, I either will lose my mortgage ability ( if I lose my job ) or I wont find another house.

I was earning 80k and wanted to buy a 320k house :(
>>
>cheep house
>4x yearly income before tax
Not how it works holmes.
>>
>>2048269
That was dumb. My house went up $150k in value according to Zillow since 2016 when I bought it. Not gonna flip it I live there but I don't miss rent going up 20% every fucking year. OC, CA btw
>>
no faggot
you said $400k and you would "add rooms" to it along with a ton of other retarded shit
the only people who want you to believe that houses are going quick and you're gonna miss out are realtors you chump
>>
>>2048269
>>2048598

We we're all there OP. You're seriously not missing out by not buying a house. People look at renting as if it's purely a loss since you're not putting any money towards a mortgage. Truth is, with renting you get possession and don't have to deal with all the worries that come with owning a home and all of the added expenses that come out of nowhere.
>>
>>2048269
Wait until the end of the year, the bubble is set to pop.
>>
File: 1490303024690.jpg (39KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1490303024690.jpg
39KB, 600x511px
but I want a dog you guise

I wanted a dog ;_;
>>
>>2048269

Dude you should be glad this happened.

The market is high as fuck. Rent for 2 years, wait for this balloon market to crash.

Then you'll buy a home at 75% of the previous cost.

Thank me in 3 years.
>>
>>2048269
no one on a stupid internet meme board made you do anything. the only person that did anything was you, take some accountability
>>
>>2048269
Bruh, I make as much as you bought a 90k house, and even I still feel guilty about not getting something cheaper
>>
File: g6e73n1hk9wy.jpg (97KB, 745x913px) Image search: [Google]
g6e73n1hk9wy.jpg
97KB, 745x913px
>>2049005
but senpai, I dpnt live in a field in the middle of nebraska, I like in one of the oldest towns in England. Most of the buildings around me are older than the constitution
>>
You're welcome. Housing will go down when the stock bubble pops. Buy then. I bought my house 4 years ago for 150k. People are now paying 220k for the same house. I didn't even buy at the bottom of the market....I bought when it was in a definite recovery but I was 28 and it was my first opportunity since the recession. I am not buying until it goes down everything is over valued right now at least in my area.
>>
A 320k house on 80k per year? Sounds like you made the right decision by not buying desu. Unless you rented to a roommate you'd be having a hard time making those expenses. Houses cost a lot more than just your mortgage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.