[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag just starting trying to figure this out. So if I bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: biz.jpg (108KB, 634x615px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
108KB, 634x615px
Poorfag just starting trying to figure this out.

So if I bought $50 of Bytecoin last month at $0.00001 and then cashed out right now while it is at $0.00059 I'd roll out with $2950?
>>
I think u are getting satdonkus and usd mixed up
>>
>>2045148
Or mildly retarded
>>
>>2045148
care to explain?
>>
>>2045049
You can't trade USD for Bytecoin to my knowledge. So keep in mind to move to any altcoin you will pay a fee just to move. And you will pay more fees to move back to USD.
>>
>>2045152
Literally google satoshi u lazy nigget
>>
Also a poorfag thirdwolder.
I've been holding on to btc to keep my money safe.
Just now decided to start trading.
I'm going to start with just 15$ to try my luck.
Any advice?
I read a lot of cryptonews and developments on the market because of my job, I believe I know most of the terms so far, but English isn't my first language.
>>
>>2045049

Neat meme OP
>>
>>2045176
Double your money and pull out. Then double it again. You will be rich in no time.

Do not get greedy and let it ride until you have nothing.
>>
>>2045184
Are you memeing me?
>Do not get greedy and let it ride until you have nothing
This sounds very contradicting in Spanish
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (72KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
72KB, 620x400px
>>2045171
I'm aware of the currency but i'm not understanding how there is a mixup.

Last month the Bytecoin was worth the equivalent of $0.00001 USD, and now it is up $0.00059. So had one invested $50 into said shitcoin in that manner, wouldn't you come out with $2950 in bytecoins that you could, like >>2045159
Said, trade with moderate fees over to altcoins to eventually get the value wanted for liquidation?

>>2045178
Thanks anon.
>>
>>2045192
What I am saying is
Put your $15 on something good. When it reaches $30 CASH OUT. PUT IT BACK INTO REAL MONEY.

Then go back into crypto again. Again when you double your money PULL IT OUT.

This is how you turn your $15 into a lot more and still make real gains that you can put in your bank account.

What some people do is they start out and notice that their total investment is growing. So they keep reinvesting all of it. They never pull any real money out of the crypto market. They get greedy thinking that if they keep reinvesting they will make more and more gains forever.

What happens is in one bad move, they are left holding the bag. All of their investments crash and there is nothing left to pull out of the market.

So again. You go in and you come out with real money to show for it.
>>
>>2045209
Gotcha.
I am going to read and check newer assets then.
I will have a hard time moving said money to a bank because can't open a USD and I'm in no way going to change my $ to the local currency.
I was thinking about playing it safe with ETH for a while because of the SEC's ETF decision, but I saw how XRP gained more than 40% in mere hours, even after being on the rise through the week.
I'm going to try to follow your advice, thanks for the help.
>>
>>2045232
Good luck anon. Those are both solid choices.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.