[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots aren't going to make quick cash flipping your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
You faggots aren't going to make quick cash flipping your cuckcoins on your memebase. If only it were that easy.

I don't say this because you don't deserve to get rich or you aren't capable of great things but because the explicit truth is you're not going to get anything. For your coins to go up there'd need to be an influx of people who suddenly decided they really believed in cryptos which isn't going to happen because they already did and so when they become sure of that they're going to cash out. You're late to the gold rush and only reinforcing each other excitement while some sadists join in because it's funny to trick ya'll.

If you want easy money invest in cannabis corp, biotech and penny stocks. You're at the end of the road here and this is no generalized prediction. This is objective reality.

Go Golem if you have to
>>
>>2044808
how legit is it to get into weed? isnt that illegal
>>
>>2044808
t. nocoiner
>>
>>2044808
Oh but it is anon.
>>
>>2044827
I just came to /biz/ literally yesterday like a quarter of the people here I think so I dunno lol.

Actually, though, they seem to all fluctuate in quarters frequently enough and with eerily static lower bounds too. Most of them are dropping right now so if you waited about half of them will double this summer. I'm going /golden leaf holdings/. If you have a few months patience it will be /golden/. Reddit's faggoty page updates announcements made by the companies too. Every dumbshit here in Canada does this. Corbus will be GOAT too [spoiler]do i have the lingo[/spoiler]
>>
File: autism.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>its another no coiner justifies his envy episode

Im going to enjoy the day i pull up to the distrcit hop out the lambo and get your sorry ass to get down on your knees and shine my shoes while i laugh at your pathetic excuse of a life
>>
>>2044848
t. hysteric
>>
>>2044808
I literally made over 30 grand in the last 5 days from cryptos and it's my second week. I had 10k starting capital, but still. Close to 50k now and the growth of my portfolio is exponential.
>>
File: 1493394078414.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493394078414.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
Used to trade penny stocks, got into crypto and it's MUCH more profitable

case in point: go to a crypto thread and look at people's screenshots for their gains (usually from 50%+)

Now go to any Robinhood thread and look at the screenshots of the massive losses they always post,

You can just invest in both one is investing into cryptocurrency technology the other into other businesses, it's like bashing one sector of the market and saying the other has absolutely no value, it's just not true...
>>
>>2044874
You know blockfolio just allows you to completely make stuff up right?
>>
>>2044874
the only problem with crypto are the exchanges are a bit corrupt and could shutdown at anytime.
>>
>>2044808
Stay jelly. I made ~$750,000 this year from coin flipping.
>>
>>2044808
Actually that's not true.

>coin is worth $0.00001
>buy a thousand dollars worth
>coin goes up to $0.002
>PROFIT!
You don't need to go to the moon like Bitcoin did if you get in low enough
>>
>>2044888
No you didn't.
>>
>>2044808
There are plenty of real world reasons for an increased demand in crypto currency
>The central bank induced cash shortage in India
>Vlad legalized crypto
>Chinese shenanigans continue as the growing middle class looks for methods of trade outside the state's total control
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.