[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Computer science kid here. Got some programming skills,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: thinking.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
Hey guys. Computer science kid here. Got some programming skills, and a comfy job that nets me more money than I know what to do with. Which implies, I can afford to lose money right now.

Is making a trading bot in Crypto a feasible way to make some passive income? Do you guys have any documentation that you can point towards, or some information about economic fundamentals that I would need to learn? I've been playing around with the poleneix API and it seems promising.

I'm sure people have done this before, but what I'm going to do different is combining it with the 4chan API and scanning /biz/ for mentions of memecoins and integrating it into my bot. Thoughts?
>>
>>2042255

Thats a bullshit plan. You should hold some crypto, tho.
>>
Eh. /biz/ is a staging ground for a few 4chan based pump and dump discords. They shill here a lot, so it's questionable as to how you'll deal with that. There are also dedicated fudders, who will try to push down the price of the coin. It will be interesting to see what the metrics on that would be when comparing FUD vs FOMO.
>>
Perhaps you wanna look at how TA works first. Learn how it draws the candlestick mathematically. Also try to understand other indicators as well. Get the fundamental good, you'll know what to do next.
>>
>>2042280
holding lots of ETH right now. Not doing this for profits, doing this because I'm sick of wasting my time playing video games.

>>2042282
I can run multiple simulations for a period of time and see the correlation between FUD/FOMO posts and prices of the coins that are mentioned. Following that I can come up with a model that is the most profitable, though shit posters will vary over time based on happenings. It will be pretty cool if we can see a leveragable pattern

>>2042289
Thanks, I'll look those up
>>
File: old.jpg (4KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
4KB, 101x125px
bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.