[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my portfolio diversified enough? I'm new to crypto and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: chart.jpg (60KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
60KB, 1200x800px
Is my portfolio diversified enough?

I'm new to crypto and slowly adding funds to each coin. Advice appreciated of course!
>>
More ETH instead of BTC. Maybe some LTC in there.
Pretty good though. For alts, maybe add Golem.
>>
I have never understood what's the point in keeping portfolios indefinitely instead of selling it right when the price hits the mark
>>
>>2042068
OP might have an objective to hodl it all.

Protip to OP, buy some XEM
>>
>>2042068
They're trying to be some kind of Shitcoin Warren Buffet.
>>
highly doubt you own that much crypto my man
>>
>>2042065
I'll look into litecoin, GNT would be Golem.

>>2042068
Crypto is the future! I don't have a pension so this could (although risky) work out as one, and that's way, WAY in the future.

>>2042075
Will need to research XEM, seems like an old one.

>>2042088
Sold my mutual fund shares and operating on low money in the bank. 20k is peasantry.
>>
>>2042058
>Is my portfolio diversified enough?

It depends on what your risk tolerance is.

If you don't know why you own a particular investment, you really need to see this as a red flag. Ditto for wondering if you are diversified enough.

My impression is you are new and have chosen based on impressions. You lack confidence because of this and is evident in your heavy balance of "low risk" assets like the btc and eth imo.

For example, if you like cars, think they're going to go somewhere and you think Fords are better than GM. That argues for buying Ford if you are very confident and GM maybe 10%. But then ask yourself, WHY are you hedging against Ford if you are so confident in the first place. Maybe you're not so confident. You should be able to justify your positions and solidly know why you are buying, selling, or holding. For example, you should have a solid reason for holding SIA. What is it? Is is justifiable to hold it at all? How is it justifiable to hold it at the ratio vs. any other?

For example, you have RLC and GNT. They're similar types of projects. You should be able to tell your level of relative level of confidence by the ratio of each holding. Are they truly equal reasons?

You are saying literally you have the same confidence in both by holding a 1:1 ratio. You should be asking yourself if this is true. Now you need to understand the dilemma of your own biases. Doubt your convictions if can question your convictions and break them down.
>>
Ctrl+F - XMR (0)

Are you guys even helping? Monero will pump like Dash did. Way undervalued and it's breaking out right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.