[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the secret behind this? Why is pumping so much and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ETHEREUM-LOGO_LANDSCAPE_Black.png (64KB, 8000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM-LOGO_LANDSCAPE_Black.png
64KB, 8000x4500px
What is the secret behind this? Why is pumping so much and why people who understands about always says about the promising market and valorization?

I'm just a brazillian poorfag trying to save my money from the economics measures taken by the state.
>>
People have been dreaming about decentralized internet for a long time now. Bitcoin and blockchain were the first step in that direction, but a currency alone is far from enough to make something that resembles an truly decentralized net.

Contrary to popular belief, ETH isn't a currency, it's a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts, but what does that mean exactly? Imagine that you can make a deal with someone without any middle man or third party interfering, imagine that the only thing needed to set the deal is both parties fulfilling the conditions that were written in their mutual contract, that's basically what Ethereum is. It's also built from the get go to have protection against monopoly, centralization or interference.

When thinking about ETH, or anything that looks promising in the cryptomarket really, you don't think in short term, you don't think in buying to sell in just a few weeks, you think big, you have to think ahead. For example, ETH isn't that useful now, but It holds promise to be incredibly useful and successful in the future due to being most likely a major step in the direction of internet 3.0, which is why people are investing on It.

E não se preocupe, amigo, é difícil não ser um poorfag morando no Brasil.
>>
Think of Ethereum as a giant computer operating decentralized across the globe that everyone can use. Then understand that the eth computer is as fast and efficient as the slowest piece of junk PC that is part of that decentralized network. It's like this awesome world changing thing that performs at the speed of an old school calculator. That's why it's so awesome, not the shilling, hype, scamming and the loyal 16yr olds who eat this shit up (wannabe sjw fags)
>>
>>2041600
You sound butthurt.
>>
The Chinese recently listed ETH on one of their major exchanges, hence the rise. Thats all there is to it.
>>
>>2041600
>What is the secret behind this? Why is pumping so much and why people who understands about always says about the promising market and valorization?

Its a mixture of pure ignorance and herd mentality, mostly.

Listen to this shit

>Think of Ethereum as a giant computer operating decentralized across the globe that everyone can use.

V A P O R W A REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.