[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I raised you, I shilled you, I stared at you and now you dar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
I raised you, I shilled you, I stared at you and now you dare pump without me!

Stop raising without any dips!

Get your back down here you're grounded. As in you're not allowed to leave earth.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLM
>>
When daddy pepe gets his members on you, you're going straight to the center of the earth.
>>
File: 1451181146876.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451181146876.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
>>2040979
ABORT MISSION
I want in on this flight dammit
>>
>>2041302
I posted its chart in the crypto search thread. It was first in the list

Fuck my life into pieces
>>
>>2040979
Lumens!!! Get back here you shitty 10x P&D asshole.
>>
>>2041719

Google, Stanford... you looked at a team with this kind of weight on the bench and you passed.

The opportunity cost is wasted unless you learn something from this.
>>
>look up coin
>think coin will take off
>shill coin
>bitch about it increasing before you bought any
This is 100% your own fault anon.
>>
>>2040979
What caused this coin to take off in the first place? It was launched a whole year ago, yet only these days it suddenly exploded. What's the logic behind this shit?
>>
>>2042484
It's simply Poloniex's monthly or bi monthly 10x gain coin.
It happens all the time, just like it happened with Pot.
>>
>>2043197

Pot was never a top 10 coin. Its just fun to trade. Selling pot, buying pot. hehe. I'll do it again sooner or later.
>>
>>2043237

If you follow along, you are only going to lose if you buy a position thinking, I'll go long, then, you get gains, and all of a sudden you are selling short thinking, muh gains, then you are sitting there watching it go to the moon.

The key thing for newbs is to realize this emotional reaction will happen to you, too, and you will sell short before you have mastered the discipline of the long position.

In this case just slap yourself across the face and buy in again. I had to do this 3-4 times before it stuck and now I can watch it go down and not shit myself
>>
>>2042129
>>2043237
>>2043266
You're suppose to buy and sell constantly, you silly little faggot.

You can only go long if you have a shit load of money and you constantly bought cheap for under 10 satoshis. Then you wait for the whales to short it and then buy the dip again for 10 sats.

Of course if a coin has no major often dips. Then you're fucked unless you initially invested 1 million into it along the years. Just like Bitcoin Plus.
>>
>>2043305
>You're suppose to buy and sell constantly

Didn't work for me. I did that. Always taking a little here a little there maybe lose a little here and there. Meanwhile if I had just held, double digit gains.

Day trading is for special flowers apparently you are one
>>
>>2043305

take STR for example, I had 350000 at one point 2 months ago, but there is another more sexy coin so, and then that one, and etc.

I would have been better off just unplugging the internet for 2 months
>>
Well guy above me.
You're the kind of guy who sucks dick at switching, flipping and peak & dip trading with coins like ETC and should instead stick with Ethereum, Monero, BitcoinPlus, XBY, Chain Coin and Nautilus. Especially Nautilus. You could have made 150x gains if you held onto it for 3 months.

For example you probably would have bought XBY at 100sats and held at 250 while it was dumping back to 100. Missing your quad gains.
I bought at 90 sats, sold at 250, rebought at 100 and I'm ready to sell at 300.
Even if I bought at 1 sats I would have still sold at 240, sending it back to 10 sats and buying again.

Ideally you should be a very active trader who aims for speed rather than being safe. For example never baghold if there's a current coin pumping and there is always a coin pumping out of 4000 coins.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.