[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, How do I put money into iconomi? It acts an index

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1489.jpg (134KB, 1160x1504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
134KB, 1160x1504px
Hey /biz/,

How do I put money into iconomi? It acts an index for crypto right? Or is it more a fund?

Thanks guys
>>
1. go to bank, make a cash withdrawal
2. take money to trash can
3. toss the money in
4. burn contents of trash can
>>
>>2039525
This is a worksafe board, kiddo
>>
>>2039533
Funny, I get your point. Okay what about PoSW staking?
>>
File: checkd.jpg (112KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
checkd.jpg
112KB, 700x467px
>>2039533
this
>>
>>2039545
Sorry kiddo, figured no nips = sfw. Won't do that again
>>
>>2039546
God, POSW is even worse. Why do you want to invest in obvious exit scamcoins?
POSW is not even on Poloniex, that should tell you something...
>>2039548
Yeah sure, I'll tell my boss this girl wasn't 100% naked when he fires me, that will help.
>>
>>2039558
Thanks for the advice about PoSW.

Btw you're a cunt. As if your boss would fire you for Palvin's hot ass bod. More like he'll fire you for being on a Cambodian hentai forum.
>>
>>2039525

Iconomi is the most solid investment you can make if you are absolute noob with cryptos.

Go to coinbase, buy some ETH than transfer them to KRAKEN. Then buy iconomi with your ETH.

Go to my https://www.myetherwallet.com createe a wallet and transfer your iconomi to the account you will create.

Sit on it until 2018 and you will thank me for life. It is a fund for cryptos (market cap is only going to increase in time). You will get paid dividends in ETH which you can transfer back to coinbase or Kraken and cash out your profits.

Literally the poor noobs guide to financial freedom with almost ZERO risk. The team is solid as well and all legal matters have been taken care of.

Platform for Iconomi is launching soon. Watch that price hit $2-3 and then moon.
>>
Wtf is iconomi?
>>
>>2040751

https://www.iconomi.net/
>>
So have I understood it correctly that ICN is not the actual index fond? That would be ICNX right? What the fuck is the purpose of owning ICN then? Please help
>>
>>2039558
>POSW is not even on Poloniex, that should tell you something...
That is not an argument. It's shit though.
>>
>>2041116
Alright I actually took the time to reduce my ignorance slightly and researched a bit.
If the market cap is 50million dollars and they made 50thousand dollars in revenues in this quarter that means that it takes 1000 dollars in ICN to make a dollar of 'dividends' in a quarter. Even if the revenues increase tenfold, 10 dollars is still fucking peanuts compared to other gains people are making these days. Is my logic flawed?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.