[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside >see nobody using bitcoin, everyone pulls out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2286.jpg (49KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
49KB, 648x348px
>go outside
>see nobody using bitcoin, everyone pulls out their visa or cash.
>It suddenly hit me, you NEETS fall for this shit because you never go outside
>>
File: Capture.png (338KB, 1097x402px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
338KB, 1097x402px
they're using their visa you say?
https://bitpay.com/card/
>>
>>2038214
>comparing yourself to normies
>>
No crypto is ever going to catch on m8. Everyone who's not a retarded redditor in crypto knows this.

It's all about getting in and then cashing out into real money.
>>
hahaha epic post omg I am so screencapping this!

ARCHIVE IMMINENT!! Who's with me??
>>
>>2038214
Video killed the radio star, bitch.
>>
>>2038226
More like

>the electric car killed gasoline vehicles

Oh wait
>>
>>2038214
https://youtu.be/WA1fyPzVFfk
>>
>>2038216
>https://bitpay.com/card/

>Transaction fees limited or up to 7% may be applied per purchase.

7% transaction fee in a world where all prices are already marked up 3% because of the widespread usage of credit cards and their associated fees.

They are using you to pay for the reward programs for everyone else.
>>
>>2038244
yeah I was joking. there are tons of better ways to liquidate crypto currency
>>
>NO ONE
sorry but macron staff used bitcoin to order drugs
>>
>>2038251
Like... into fiat

Crypto is useless if it's never turned into real money
>>
>>2038269
>Like... into fiat
yes, that is what liquidation is.
>>
File: BitCon.jpg (159KB, 1410x1410px) Image search: [Google]
BitCon.jpg
159KB, 1410x1410px
>>2038214
Now you are getting it.

It is an incestual circle jerk and they are just preying it goes big big.

All they are really doing is slaying one another and hoping that alpha bot bulls the BTC sell wall higher and higher rewarding their foolish behavior.
>>
all these nocoiners talking trash lmao
>>
File: MACD.png (79KB, 321x199px) Image search: [Google]
MACD.png
79KB, 321x199px
>>2038311
What is it like idolizing a meme just because it is trendy?

Your www.beastbucks won't save you from the inevitable demise that fiat will encounter in the near near future.

Guess no one told you about the cross.
>>
normies also have things like friends, gfs, sex, etc so remind me why i give a shit about a disgusting normie?
>>
LoL...
Nocoiners sure are pathetic...
Ill rmind you that a few years ago Nobody knew WTF bitcoin was, it wasnt worth anything and you couldnt buy anything with it.

NOW WHERE ARE WE AT???
>can buy things with bitcoins
>in a few counties like Japan its been legalized and many stores sell with crypto
>in some places you can even pay your bills with crypto.

In short, stop being juvenile, let go of your resentment, realize your mistakes and invest in crypto.
>>
>>2038392
And look at you meme dreamers now.

On top of the world getting all the attention society would never give you.

Set aside your mommy and daddy issues and maybe just maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with feeding your once starved out egos.

Unfortunately we have to go through this cycle where the once neglected have to get as many lambos and hookers as possible.

After that is out of their system they can feel empty again.

Then perhaps we can get down to real business.
>>
>>2038214

We are still 10 years away from crypto being used regularly outside, but we will get there.
>>
>>2038214
Bitcoin is just one app. Block chain will only grow you stupid nunchuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.