[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the bloody fuck is happening with Posw ? Y'all niggas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1255234.jpg (88KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
1255234.jpg
88KB, 640x466px
What the bloody fuck is happening with Posw ?

Y'all niggas scammed me AGAIN !
>>
>>2034781
Sell sell sell
>>
File: 1494009184105.png (463KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1494009184105.png
463KB, 659x659px
>>2034781
Lmao all you fuccbois STILL haven't found salvation in FRN.
>>
let's take decentralized staking, and centralize it!
>>
>>2034781

I've been warning people brah. Just scammers praying on new blood.

Any of this sound familiar?

>Just wait until x update
>Don't listen to the FUD
>$10 next year minimum

Basically a full line in shitcoin bingo.
>>
You trusted someone promising to make you free money
You trusted a coin called piece of shit wallet
>>
Wow, not even top 100 anymore. Just hold anon, It'll be 10 dollars next year and Pajeet hasn't fully offloaded his bag yet.
>>
>>2034803
>>2034826
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
please hold please and make buy again,,blessed investment
>>
>>2034781
Gotta be patient bro, it's still not very well known.
>>
>>2034804

> You trusted a coin called piece of shit wallet

this
>>
>>2034804
>You didn't compare the number of coins in the staking pool to the number of coins available on the marketplace.

>You didn't notice the obvious price manipulation by whales scooping up more cheap coins for cheap from the weakest of hands.

>You didn't notice that the number of coins staked barely changes at all every time the shakeout happens because smart investors are holding.

It's almost like you guys want to stay poor.
>>
File: 0264_-_kaKRYPS.jpg (39KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0264_-_kaKRYPS.jpg
39KB, 499x499px
>>2034840
ETH is going PoS.

Does that make ETH a piece of shit?

Fuck off with your 5th grade acronyms.

You can't stop the PoSW train.
>>
>>2034850
^^ this, big money shaking out little guys because THEY WANT the POSW so good..the coin is so nice and smart investors holding :)) many good things to come in the future, just buy and hold hold hold, ignore other coins and dont check chart please
>>
File: cage_bliss[1].gif (463KB, 403x219px) Image search: [Google]
cage_bliss[1].gif
463KB, 403x219px
TFW every dumping POSW and as a result my staking rate in the poswallet triples.
>>
>>2034866
"Fuck off with your 5th grade acronyms." as he ran the script to make sure multiple digits on his post number matched on the forum
>>
>>2034875
t. desperately wants to buy under 5k
>>
>>2034875

Fuck me, the most obvious dodgy foreigner post ever seen on /biz/.
>>
File: poswFUDcampaing.png (80KB, 1040x1076px) Image search: [Google]
poswFUDcampaing.png
80KB, 1040x1076px
>>2034885
Is this how noPOSWers cope with Kek's will?

Btw, there's a known FUD campaing to keep the price low, pic related.

Sooner or later this will pump hard, and holders will have the last laugh as always.

>>2034897
It's a classic scare tactic from haters, pose as dumb pajeets.
>>
>>2034897
from new york stupid donkey and is going to be rich and your mother will cry because you are ugly
>>
>>2034878
Shit I didn't even think about this.

POSW IS A SCAM, KEEP DUMPING GUYS!! GET OUT WHILST YOU CAN!
>>
>>2034964

This is exactly why I'm so adamant about holding.

this is the real fuckin deal Anon.
>>
>>2034976
same, this is so fucking real, it's the realest coin so i'm holding so much (and buying more, can't stop)
>>
>>2034964
You do realise that his staked coins would be worthless if POSW didn't rise?
>>
>>2034984
same, i thought i was the only one. other coins are less real and this is more real, so i'm adamant about buying so much more.
>>
>>2034989
Obviously, but this is a long term project. So if people dump now then holders will get paid more in POSW coins because the fiat price would be low because of all the dumps. This = more money for long term holders when the coin moons.
>>
>>2035015
great news, the POSW coin is very valuable so if holders are paid more of them, they will be rich after selling the very expensive POSW which is going up in value every hour!
>>
>>2035044

We get more PoSW the less token holders there ar, so either was it's the same value usd, which rises as the exchange does more volume and the staking wallets hold more. Understand, ape?
>>
I'm throwing $10 at this bitch.
Going straight to Kmart when this baby moons. Buying myself some slippers or something. Might get a coffee while I'm out.
Who else is ready to live it up?
>>
File: 0qd7i50t.jpg (8KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
0qd7i50t.jpg
8KB, 240x193px
>>2034781
haha it was just a prank bro
>>
>>2035015
Don't see how it is a scam then, more money for those who are willing to hold. Unless you were beeing sarcastic.
>>
dash is on POSW but is not a POS coin
this is why PIVX is no longer on POSW
POSW (bitbeanpool) makes deals with other coins
>>
>>2035114
PIVX is still a POS coin. It was removed because they didn't want people complaining that the rewards were too low. They are adding it back once they have a masternode pool.

You are the most autistic fudder I've ever seen but you aren't even good at it.
>>
>>2035121
that was fast, you guys are keeping a close eye
no one claimed PIVX isn't POS..
we're all waiting on that masternode pool, is that tomorrow? will it be announced with the african charity? i am loading up, the website is just so nice wow
>>
File: nicesmile.jpg (102KB, 488x589px) Image search: [Google]
nicesmile.jpg
102KB, 488x589px
>weak hands scared
>bought some more today
>>
>>2034931
>reads in indian inner voice
>>
>Piece of Shit coin
He didn't see this coming.

Kek. You deserve this.
>>
>>2035238
t. Reddit
>>
File: posw4.jpg (15KB, 337x96px) Image search: [Google]
posw4.jpg
15KB, 337x96px
>>2035121
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.