[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw all crypto is going to blow up into a bubble because another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1488876527809.jpg (54KB, 780x636px) Image search: [Google]
1488876527809.jpg
54KB, 780x636px
mfw all crypto is going to blow up into a bubble because another big financial crisis is on the verge.
>>
mfw all the money flows into cryptos as the petrodollar and fiat currency collapses during a credit/housing crisis.
>>
>>2032421
Ehhh, they've been saying the next crisis is on the verge since 2012. I'm not saying it isn't possible because the Fed is finally upping the fed funds exchange rate.
>>
>>2032421

ding ding dong

dingaling ding ding dong
>>
>>2032421
Coins like Bitcoin and Bitbean are hedges against Crisis!
>>
>>2032455
Praise Kek!!
>>
I don't think it's gonna happen anon. The economy has been slow, partly due to overregulation, but that same overregulation has made the banks carry a lot more cash now. They're far more unlikely to wind up dry and have something like 2008 happen.
>>
File: YellencoinLifeExpectancy.png (19KB, 549x380px) Image search: [Google]
YellencoinLifeExpectancy.png
19KB, 549x380px
>>
>>2032688
This. 2008 was caused by both investment banks overleveraging, and home buyers borrowing way too much. I don't think there'll be anything like 2008 again. There'll definitely be slow downs and consolidations every now and then. However, the market could react drastically to Fed announcements.
>>
File: 1493382128025.png (107KB, 246x220px) Image search: [Google]
1493382128025.png
107KB, 246x220px
It's already a bubble, it will pop before any of you faggots are able to make any serious money from it.
>>
>>2032688
wut? Banks are more over-leveraged than 08, unfunded liabilities eclipse anything seen in human history, the current expansion is almost the longest in US history, and artificial liquidity is the only catalyst for this sluggish expansion.

The global financial machine will eat shit. Keep your money outside the reach of the jew banksters
>>
>>2032779
Just buy some and join us, no h8 pls
>>
>>2032801
That's incorrect

http://www.businessinsider.com/fdic-report-on-leverage-ratio-names-deutsche-bank-as-riskiest-2016-9

The link above shows Deutsche as having the worst leverage ratio now, but even it beats the average 2008 levels

http://marketintelligence.spglobal.com/our-thinking/ideas/with-leverage-ratios-firmed-up-attention-turns-to-rwa-density

The link above says in the headline leverage ratios are firmed up

http://m.startribune.com/large-bank-capital-positions-improving-fdic-says/375439131/?section=business

Inb4 some shitty minneapolis newspaper, the leverage ratio is still improved

Where did you get the impression it was more leveraged now? I just read a book from William D. Cohan where he complained endlessly about the capital requirements
>>
>>2032421
Just look at the Canadian real estate market and loans. 5% down at low interest. Sub prime loans all over again. Same with the Aussies and other places in Europe.
>>
>>2034676
>everyone but the US crashes
>US is fine
>desperate europoors dump metric tons of EU monopoly money for international BTC
>BTC = €10,000,000,000 ($22,762)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.