[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i made a thread not so long ago, that i invested all my pension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 789789244093.jpg (282KB, 1600x1188px) Image search: [Google]
789789244093.jpg
282KB, 1600x1188px
i made a thread not so long ago, that i invested all my pension into every single crypto that had a market cap over 50 million equally.

it is looking very good right now and i am absolutely sure it was a better decision then giving the fiat money to my bank pension fund.

if things keep going up like they do, i might just retire a lot earlier then i dreamed of.
>>
>>2032309
What are you looking at so far?
>>
>>2032309
youre going to feel elated watching it climb and then want to kill yourself watching it fall 90%, just like Bitcoin and every other coin did in 2014
>>
>>2033048
if btc takes a 90% fall i still have 49 other coins that would need to take 90% fall aswell, then i would panic but highly unlikely to happen overnight.
>>
>>2033097
>unlikely to happen overnight
kek. Welcome newfag.
>>
>>2033104
the levels on this fagget...
>>
>>2033097
Do you think diversifying across crypto currencies is the same as actually diversifying??
>>
>>2032309
I love that picture
>>
>>2034155
>calling someone who is right faggot
>putting all his pension money in crypto
>thinking it was the right choice
>thinking he diversified

You're a smart man, buddy
>>
>>2034170
This.

I believe in active crypto portfolio management and want to write an algo to help me with it but passive diversification in crypto not so much.

The coins are just too much inter correlated and too volatile for that.

Sure there is a chance that you will be able to get money out of your very risky red pill scheme but it's not like you discovered the holy grail or smth.

You basically invested during a time in which the volume of every crypto is booming and the price of every crypto is booming. However, since it's so goddamn volatile I wouldn't be suprised if it collapses within no time.

In short: you speculated in the bubble and better implement some stops or trailing stops otherwise you're gonna kill yourself when the market returns to the mean.

What amount of money are we talking about btw? Kinda important to mention you know.
>>
>>2033104
>what is a stop loss
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.