[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on Poloniex >Loan all my BTC and ETH at 20-30% APR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mercyiwanttodie.jpg (79KB, 829x964px)
mercyiwanttodie.jpg
79KB, 829x964px
>Go on Poloniex
>Loan all my BTC and ETH at 20-30% APR
>Get some gains

Meanwhile....

>POSWallet
>Stake
>Get like 5% APR or less

It's a shit coin. Convince me why I should keep my 10k POSW coins.
>>
File: 1448110838899.png (57KB, 194x186px)
1448110838899.png
57KB, 194x186px
>>2030790
If you want to chase 20-30% gains instead of 1000-10000% gains in the near future, be my guest
>>
>>2030835
>Counting on pump and dumps, whales and speculation to bail you out

yeah, no. What real uses does POSW have, because staking ain't one of them.
>>
>>2030835
please explain why PoSW is worthwhile?

I'm not understanding it.
>>
>>2030851
Dividends from the exchange

Larger stake value as the value of the coin goes up
>>
>>2030862
Until they can do lending, I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>2031019
Stay poor then

PS Lending is a feature they're working on
>>
>>2030835
t. future broke person
>>
You are investing in their shady exchange with POSW coin essentially

right now the exchange volume is mostly trading posw coin itself. if the whole point of posw is to stake your coins and not trade them, then this is a form of HYIP scam.

It really depends if they plan on diversifying and have a legit exchange or not. Either way there are better coins out there to invest in.
>>
>>2030790

Yes, get them all hooked on the margin loans. Then reel them back in when the altcoin prices stabilize. They'll have to find a way to pay back the principal PLUS INTEREST, thus boosting total demand for bitcoin.

You're doing your part to increase the utility of bitcoin, and for this, I salute you sir.

And we all want to die :3
>>
>>2030858
>>2030851
The use case is staking tons of coins at the same time.

If you are holding PIVX, ETH, NXT, NEM, whatever other POS coins, how are you going to stake them at the same time? your computer would explode.

This is where poswallet.com will shine. And the more usage, the more dividends, the more incentive to buy and hodl POSW token.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.