[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this board's new obsession with FRN? Is it too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 43.jpg (155KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
155KB, 960x960px
What's this board's new obsession with FRN?
Is it too late for a nocoiner to jump in?
>>
>>2030729
any coin you see being shilled hard will fail. think beans, posw, frn, xby, DOPE, etc

go after the ones that having promising charts, lots of volume, and /biz/ is shitting on
>>
>>2030729
>FRN
Federal Reserve Notes? Pretty shiddy investment 2bh
>>
>>2030776
Which ones do you recommend?
>>
>>2030789
ETH, obviously, as a long term buy. we're probably due for a dip soon though (but we've been saying that since 60-70) so it's hard to say when and if.

any ETH token (golem, nem, iexec, augur...) excluding Gnosis because developers hold 96% of those. RLC/iexec is a top pick now because it's in the top 30 now ONLY from bittrex volume and isn't on polo yet.

xrp, ltc, ETC are probably all due for dips, but might dump for good because ETC is running on pump and dump fumes, LTC is being manipulated by bitcoin core devs, and XRP is centralized bullshit, so I'd stay away from those personally.

dash is a ponzi, stay away from it. monero might be good if they get their privacy shit right, but don't expect it to moon like ETH because the market doesn't take well to "drug" coins.

basically just look at the highest volume markets across the price ranges you're comfortable with, and do research from there.
>>
>>2030822
Man, how do I got about depositing my RLC into MyEtherWallet. Seems a bit complicated. Please help.
>>
File: screenshot_04-05-2017 21.50.19.png (24KB, 679x187px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_04-05-2017 21.50.19.png
24KB, 679x187px
>>2030830
I use Mist wallet. all tokens go to that same ETH address. you can watch any token contract address and it will let you send and receive the token like you do with ETH.

don't know how myetherwallet works but the long and the short of it is you need to watch the token contract address, then the wallet should recognize the tokens stored at the ETH address
>>
>>2030849
Thanks a lot man. Noted. See you soon on the moon, brother.
>>
>>2030830
this is the RLC contract address
https://etherscan.io/address/0x607F4C5BB672230e8672085532f7e901544a7375
>>
>>2030859
Awesome. Thanks a lot man. This helps a lot.
>>
>>2030776
But beans is actually doing pretty well?
>>
>>2030729
I'd do it. Low supply and huge profits to be made once adoption by businesses in France increases.

FRN actually has a solid plan compared to BitBean and XBY. Check it out!
>>
>>2030889
it has a 24hr volume of 8.5 BTC and is 22 satoshis, that's only 22 ticks away from nothing. my whole blockfolio is worth 19 BTC and I'm poor. you call that doing well?
>>
File: download (29).jpg (58KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
58KB, 1080x720px
>>2030776
>biz is shitting on
>FRN

The difference?
>>
>>2030918
My portfolio is $700 and I put $70 in Bean at 19 sats. worth $110 now. I've been through worse.
>>
>>2030918
And are you putting all your capital in every coin you go into? Not smart my dude.
>>
>>2030918
>>2030889
>>2030932
>>2030935

Gentlemen! Gentlemen!

FRN is the answer to all of this. Invest some and you'll make some BTC I guarantee. Here! Join our discord!

https://discord.gg/bnXgbT3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.