[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The World's Largest Bitcoin Exchange Headed For A Mt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BitCon.jpg (159KB, 1410x1410px) Image search: [Google]
BitCon.jpg
159KB, 1410x1410px
"Given the preponderance of scams in the cryptocurrency market, investors who haven't already, should probably take what's left of their money and run, if they can of course."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/worlds-largest-bitcoin-exchange-headed-mt-gox-style-collapse
>>
>>2029803
Putting any trust in Bitfinex is about as dumb as raw dogging a $50 whore
>>
>>2029893
Putting your trust in anything fiat right now is equally as dumb.

POPCORN TIME
>>
>>2029893
>>2029902
>>2029803
Here's the trick you stupid fucks.

LTC sells for more on Gdax in USD than it does in Poloniex in USDT. This is free fucking arbitrage that the crypto market refuses to correct.
>>
>>2029803
>zerohedge
>betteridge's law of headlines
trash
>>
>>2029907
Just like that BTC ARB that no one is touching.

Bitslaves never learn.

Let me fill you in on litecoin feg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_jor2c5Hk

Jupiter cometh to fry your gremlin ass.
>>
>>2029907
help us idiots out

how do you profitize that with frictional costs on the exchanges
>>
>>2029803

Can we consider that the hackers put the money back into the system by now?
>>
>>2029907
eth is $3 more on poloniex than it is on coinbase rn and btc is $40 more
>>
>>2030050
Tether has a 7% service fee right? Between the fees for converting to tether, converting to fiat, converting to crypto on another exchange, sending it to an exchange with tether again and the remarkable volatility of crypto are you sure you can make money? Poloniex won't convert your crypto to fiat. Its Tether.
>>
>>2030044
It doesn't matter for the price IMO
>>
>>2029803
I am very interested in this, as I just bailed from the mothership @ $1550 with this knowledge, and charting a predicted collapse to around $1150. Yet the mothership continues to ascend.
>>
pumpndump scamcoins
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.