[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>posw down >xby down >pivx down Did I get memed? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>posw down
>xby down
>pivx down

Did I get memed? I put $5,000 into each using my life savings and already made a massive loss on them....
>>
Learn to HODL faggot.

Maybe crypto isn't for you if you can't do that for at least a year
>>
>>2029722
What did you buy pivx at $2?? You bought a high, idk what you expected. It'll recover maybe but who knows. Should've got in at $.25 and out at 2. I'm assuming you bought high on the rest too. So yeah you got memed. Posw is still going to moon though so just hodl it and you'll recoup your other losses and many gains for sure if you actually have 5k into it
>>
>>2029722
Don't be a faggot.

Of course they will be down, people are buying and selling, some days people sell more - and it goes down, some days people buy more and it goes up.

Eventually more people will buy, and it will moon. The trick is to hodl - a.k.a. get some big boy balls, and wait a while.
>>
What did you buy POSW at? You shouldn't be down much. XBY isn't down much either, unless you bought at the ATH.

And yes learn to hodl.
>>
>>2029722
If it makes you feel better OP, I am down on both BitBean and XBY,.

Am I worried? No, I'm thinking about in a year, or even a few months, I'm thinking about the beautiful Christmas present I will get when it moons.

Strength bro.
>>
yes.

Pivx has a pretty awful downtrend now, xby and posw are dangerous memes.
>>
>>2029756

> People are talking about it so it's bad.

This is the real meme, not PoSW. Stay cucked.
>>
>>2029760
PieceOfShitWallet is garbage, dude. Not even a pump and dump, just a straight up awful project.
>>
>>2029722
>Put life saving into meme coins like POSW and XBY

m8 the big three are clearly BTC, ETH and LTC

Buy these three then buy a lambo
>>
>>2029776
if you can't see the potential of PoSW you deserve to stay poor.
>>
>>2029800
Oh I do, too bad platforms that work off of ETH and do the exact same fucking thing as POSW are going to get to market first.

You literally just bought stock in blackberry when smartphones are just starting to appear.
>>
>>2029826
how do you beat something to market... that's already on the market?
>>
>>2029722
You got memed pal, should've bought RLC while it was down, not those horrendous shitcoins.
>>
>>2029850
I bought $500 at 50k sat , again making a loss
>>
>>2029859
It was dumped down below 45 yesterday, what are you doing?
>>
>>2029839
This

POSW is lightyears ahead of the fuckcoins with "potential" and "plans"
>>
>>2029839
Only reason I'm responding to this question is to stop idiots from dumping more of their money into the project:

It's not, you retard.
>>
>>2029879

This is what i'm saying famalam
>>
>>2029722
>tfw made money on all three of these coins
>>
>>2029887
Give OP his btc back!
>>
File: 63129164.jpg (62KB, 431x582px) Image search: [Google]
63129164.jpg
62KB, 431x582px
>>2029880
stay poor fag
>>
>>2029880
>POSW
>not on the market with a fully functioning service

You're retarded.
>>
>>2029722
>PIVX
meh
With 5k$ you could have bought shit like STRATIS/ETH/WINGS and make 30-50% gains...
>>
Yeah you got memed if its not on coinbase or kraken its shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.