[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a bitcoin ATM business worth it, Is there a bitcoin ATM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0392.jpg (37KB, 802x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
37KB, 802x538px
Is a bitcoin ATM business worth it,

Is there a bitcoin ATM in your area and is it popular?

I want to put one in a shopping mall but I'm unsure of demand - there are only two ATMs in the entire country

My thought is get in early and eventually normies will begin to use it.
>>
>>2027946
Got one in my area, no idea if it's popular because I would never visit it and I hear the fees are awful.

You would not be getting in early lol they are fucking everywhere already.
>>
>>2027946
high fee and it's not worth a trip when I can sit at home and buy bitcoin online with dozen of services.
>>
>>2027946
I used one recently because I wanted some.

8% fee, generally cash only, no altcoin support. Your best bet is to find a city that doesn't have many if at all.

My City of almost 500,000-700,000 only has one.
>>
>>2027988
That's similar to my city (glasgow)

I think it'd be more useful on the withdraw side of things
>>
>>2027946

hm, is bitcoin ____ business worth it?

Yes.
>>
File: damnsontrumpdad4.jpg (65KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
damnsontrumpdad4.jpg
65KB, 600x626px
>>2027988
>8% fee
Mein Neger
>>
There are close to 10 in Boston, mostly in somewhat seedy areas. Used it once. Seems like a good way to buy anonymously.
>>
>>2027946
I don't know if they're popular or not but there are quite a few of them scattered around Boston and Cambridge. Never used it though.

Someone must be using them because there are at least 5 of them in greater Boston.
>>
>>2028171
You ever use one? I went to the one on Kneeland in Chinatown once, deposit was kind of slow but was pretty easy. I requested an amount through an app, went and gave my number, they took the cash and bang I got Bitcoin.
>>
>>2027946

I used one last night to buy btc, I've used it several times. I wasnt expecting receipt tape, (didnt work last two times - contacted the company) but to my surprise spit it out along with a previous receipt (didn't cut the paper). Someone was there 5 mins before me.

The fee is high 10% but reasonable in that it is instant fomo relief
>>
>>2027946
Can you withdraw cash from a bitcoin ATM?
>>
>>2028354

Yeah, its an ATM its filled with cash bro
>>
>>2028197
The only use I can see for it is withdrawing cash against a bitcoin wallet. Why the hell would I buy bitcoin at an ATM instead of online unless it was cash I got from selling drugs or something?
>>
Yes, I got one, use it from time to time. People are curious about it, but I never saw anyone else use it.
>>
>>2028687
I don't even know if the one I used could do withdrawals. Being in Chinatown I can see the jack shacks using it to send money somewhere and keep it off of the books.
>>
>>2028769
The only reason I used one was pure curiosity by the way. Just threw $50 in it to buy shit coins to see how it worked.
>>
>>2028411
Sweet
>>
>>2027946
The world is is getting more and more from online services and you want to invest in an ATM. I bet you're the kind of person who would have invested in internet kiosks pitched to you over the phone in the 90's-2000's.
>>
Could be worth it for normie consumption. We have one close by, but it's in niggerville. Just a bunch of welfares loitering around with nothing to do except look for people to rob. I would never go there. I bet one would do well in a hipster area.
>>
>>2027946
Idiot niggers will try to break it for those bitcoins inside :^(
>>
>>2029584
would love to see a meme for that
>>
>>2029584
or the bank notes u spastic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.