[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss has been away for more than two weeks now. I'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pepe-the-frog.png (1MB, 1532x1404px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.png
1MB, 1532x1404px
My boss has been away for more than two weeks now. I'm just waiting for her to arrive before I resign but I would really want to resign sooner. Is it possible to just email her my resignation letter like what the other employees here do when they resign? She will be back next week by Monday.

For the record the workplace is really toxic and our boss is among the horrible and cruel ones. I'm only two months in and I already want to quit. I want to concentrate on running my side business and doing part time sales on the side.
>>
File: 1493775806025.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493775806025.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>>2027584
Personally if I was you I'd get fired for incompetence instead, you might get some gubbamint money like that
>>
>>2027965
>Personally if I was you I'd get fired for incompetence instead, you might get some gubbamint money like that

I'm not yet a regular employee. If I get fired, it won't do me any good.
>>
>>2027584
If you're working at Wal-Mart just fucking leave.

If you're working at an actual institution, wait for her to come back.

And also, if I were you, I'd never work where there is a female boss.
>>
>>2028053
>If you're working at an actual institution, wait for her to come back.

It's a small company with 20 employees including her already. She owns the business. My problem is how I can say directly to her I am leaving. I don't think anyone here already resigned by saying to her up front. Our office is so small and she doesn't have a room of her own. The only time we get to talk with her is during a meeting and it isn't private. Everyone is hearing us and so forth.

>And also, if I were you, I'd never work where there is a female boss.

Lesson learned my friend. I already know in the beginning that I won't be staying here much longer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.