[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I seize the means of production and start a co-op or a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (222KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
222KB, 791x1024px
How do I seize the means of production and start a co-op or a legitimate charity? I think a charity would be a decent way to make a small living (for what I need) and would be able to help out people as well, which is my main goal.
>>
ICO
>>
>>2026335
What the fuck does that mean "seize the means of production", what industry are you in, sometimes you don't even need to seize it. Buy a 3D Printer, congratulations, you now have the means of production.

Buy some leather working tools and some tanned leather, bam, means of production: go profit from your skills as a worker.

You have to be fucking specific man!!! What would you r charity do? Who would it help? What's the confluence between the charitable activities and the way it raises money?

WHY DOES NO ONE ON /BIZ/ THINK BEFORE THEY ASK QUESTIONS!?!?
>>
>>2026335
Kill yourself, fucking commie
>>
>>2026467
it means sharing it with the other workers in your workplace you retard
>>
File: GrabHerByTheMarx.jpg (36KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
GrabHerByTheMarx.jpg
36KB, 394x395px
>>2026891
How do you share a CNC machine when you make custom screws? Do you like roster on each worker?

I guess with like a movie studio all the actors and crew could all be partners in a company, but then what if some crew members are more indispencible than others, should they have more equity? Should they be allowed to sell on the equity? Doesn't that just bring us back to capitalism like when the Tsars freed the Serfs and they sold back their land to the Boyers?

this is a terrible idea
>>
>>2026335
Can you design a way of how it would operate on cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>2027275
it doesn't mean they use at the same time, it means they aren't being worked for profit by the owner of the machine
>>
>>2026335
Armed revolution obviously
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.