[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I BUY GOLEM AND XBY? PLEASE CRYPTOMAGES ANSWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: golem-512x512.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
golem-512x512.png
10KB, 512x512px
HOW DO I BUY GOLEM AND XBY? PLEASE CRYPTOMAGES ANSWER

(actual nocoiner)
>>
Buy eth or btc via coinbase. Send to poloniex and buy golem. Dont buy the shitcoin pump n dump xby. If you hurry, you'll double your money in golem by tomorrow.
>>
>>2025777
what wallet can i use to store them?
>>
>>2025777
Also, would you say Litecoin is gonna go up soon?
>>
>>2025757
Buy RLC you noob. Golem has pumped in preparation for updates already. You will buy into a tip and stay with the begs.
As a project golem has weak fundamentals.
Its only good part is marketing and website construction.
RLC has renouned established academics, golem has polish morons.
>>
>>2025866
You store them to an ethereum address or any ethereum wallet that supports tokens. Also, I think Litecoin is a meme that pumped because of coinbase and segwit.
>>
>>2025866

You can use the xtrabytes wallet on their site
>>
>>2025757
Buy btc at localbitcoins and trade them for GNT at poloniex. Very easy.
>>
>>2025866
I use Exodus.
You can also buy a Ledger Nano S.
>>
>>2025777
>>2025972
>>2025991
>>2026129
>>2026135
Does any of you know if i can exchange my litecoin with golem on poloniex??
>>
>>2025972
>sell GNT, buy RLC pls believe me

t. jew.
>>
>>2026153
Sell ltc for btc and trade btc for gnt. This stuff isn't really that hard you know...
>>
>>2025757
Buy BTC on local bitcoins and buy XBY on Yobit
>>
>>2025757
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
XBY is an extremely risky investment. Just put in whatever you can afford to lose (after doing research about it). I'll tell you this, if the project has any success, you'll make a huge return.
>>
Can I sell my Monero for Golem on Poloniex?
>>
File: sd.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>he didn't buy GNT at its lowest stages

maybe next time, coinlet
>>
>>2026161
What's the difference between the two, is it that golem actually uses it's processing power to compute something?
>>
File: Snapchat-7910772769053299826.jpg (630KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7910772769053299826.jpg
630KB, 1440x2392px
On coinbase when I try to send it to my poloniex address it just won't send. I click the send button and the app just sits there all retarded like. What do?
Sending Eth if that matters
>>
>>2028167
For me, I have to input a code coinbase sends me thru text
>>
>>2025757

RLC is top tier

GNT is grunt tier
>>
>>2026923
>Buy BTC on local bitcoins

I buy at atms
>>
>>2028184
Hm I get the sending verification, and it just brings be back to the sending screen after I input my pin. Any idea? using the QR code from poloniex.
>>
>>2028233
Use the regular copy and paste method with the address instead
>>
>>2025866
Mist wallet at your ETH address and you need to "watch" the golem contract
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.