[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29 years old > Never worked a day in my life > Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: JBa-t9Iv.jpg (24KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
JBa-t9Iv.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
>29 years old
> Never worked a day in my life
> Live at home whole life
> Mom stops folding my laundry
> Tells me to get a job
> She's stopped making my PB&J Sandwhitches
> Is threatening to make me start paying rent
> All i want is to be left alone and play my vidya

Any tips or tricks on how to make it in this crypto world? Ive been a /pol/ the past 4 years and just discovered /biz/ where all the rich people come to talk. Got any tips? Thanks guys, i really want to change my life
>>
>>2025614
An hero might be the answer.
>>
>>2025619
>>
How have you spent the past 9 years of your life fgt?
>>
I graduated high school and went straight into drywall because i was told it was a good trade. That was until i fell off a ladder and broke my leg now i'm on permenant disability getting paid neet bucks. I want to be really rich one day so i can see a woman
>>
>>2025614

> just discovered /biz/ where all the rich people come to talk.

Don't get too excited. Most of the people on /biz/ are also NEETs that are playing with lunch money. The real advice is scarce but it is there. Learning to recognize it in the sea of shills is your job.

Also, you say you want to change your life but at the same time you just want to "be left alone to play vidya". Then you really don't want to change.

Either man up and get a job or fuck off. That's the best advice I can give. Making it in crypto requires at least some funds which you don't have.
>>
>>2025614
Just kill yourself so we can stop sending you tend payments.
>>
>>2025614
What's with all these newfag pepes?
They need to stop, all these increasingly fragmented depictions only devalue his image and meme potency

nu-pepe is about the farthest from the original that we should go
>>
>>2025614
Well, you should at least get a part time job to fund your crypto-ventures and pay rent at first. You won't be getting anywhere if you multiply your portfolio when you're only starting with pocket change.
>>
how can i get a part time job if i'm in a wheel chair? I want to become rich so i can see a women. Not going to get that by working at walmart.
>>
>>2025643

Are you really permanently disabled or just milking the neet bux? Broken bones are supposed to heal ya know.
>>
>>2025619
fpbp
>>2025614
barring that, invest in LTC, it's going to the moon faggot.
>>
>>2025710
Play on twitch.tv in your wheelchair.
Normies love to feel good about themselves and give disabled people tips
>>
jump off a tall building.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.