[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>75% of people I know with access to their own Trust Funds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: angelawhite.jpg (732KB, 1280x1920px)
angelawhite.jpg
732KB, 1280x1920px
>75% of people I know with access to their own Trust Funds are utter fuck ups

Does having access to too much wealth not tied to basic life skills early on kill development?
>>
>>2025148
Depends completely on the parenting in a case like that.
>>
>>2025148

Partially, yes.

One needs to instill an appetite of want into a young person, lest they grow up to be stoner bums.

Decadence breeds weakness and complacency, always.
>>
>>2025148

I feel like knowing that there's a huge pile of money waiting for them
without any real effort would kill any motivation to leave childhood and
become an adult.

They lack the discipline that their parent(s) had to create that wealth and
their parents fucked up by even acknowledging the Trust fund's existence.
>>
>>2025148
jokes on you my parents didn't give me shit and i still fucked up everything haha

ha...
>>
if i ever get rich i hope i dont spoil my kids and take away their opportunity to achieve shit on their own. i've been around a lot of rich kids and they are just disappointed once they enter the real world and it's not as nice as their childhood when they had everything they wanted. id much rather my life be a constant improvement because of my own merits than a bland steady line of nothing
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.