[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invested my pension into every single crypto that has a market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1453747789897.jpg (282KB, 1600x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1453747789897.jpg
282KB, 1600x1188px
I invested my pension into every single crypto that has a market cap over 50 million, where will i be in the next 20 years /biz?
>>
>>2022432
On the moon or in the gutter.
>>
>>2022474
This basically, as long as you have alot of weight in bitcoin you'll be fine
>>
>>2022517
divided pension almost equally on all cryptocoins over 50m cap
>>
>>2022432
You've wasted a lot of money on crap but you'll have enough Bitcoin and/or Monero to be rich in the future.
>>
>>2022432
>where will i be in the next 20 years /biz?

Figuring out you will probably
be working the day you die
>>
>>2022727
so all of crypto will fail and there is no better money system in 20 years then we have right now?
>>
>>2023154
You don't know what's coming. There's literally a new crypto every week. Bitcoin is like the friendster or Yahoo stage right not... we've yet to see the Facebook/Google of crypto
>>
>>2022432
http://www.altindex.io/
Here's an altcoin market index, I'm not sure of their methodology but these are roughly the gains you would have got investing in all of the top altcoins.
>>
>>2023216
>Of note, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not included in the T&C 20, as they are large currencies which are not reflective of the altcoin sector.

Why the fuck do they focus on their definition of altcoins instead of just adding all the top volume cryptos. Idiotic to exclude btc and eth just because they are successful.
>>
>>2023164
>he keeps telling this to himself to not buy
You can still get 1 BTC before it becomes impossible for waggies.
>>
File: reservecurrency.png (24KB, 549x465px) Image search: [Google]
reservecurrency.png
24KB, 549x465px
>>2023154

Crypto probably will replace USD as a reserve currency. The globalists will probably create their own crypto that every country uses and USD will be worth as much as toilet paper. As for which one it will be, who knows. There are a lot of hurdles to overcome, such as liquidity, making it easy to understand for normies, and having a stable currency so sudden pumps and dumps don't happen which makes buying simple shit like bread to eat a problem.
>>
File: 1430453033001.jpg (69KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1430453033001.jpg
69KB, 600x338px
>>2022705

>Monero

Hah, nice try, you almost got away with shilling a fucking botnet coin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.