[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stratis is going 200% today. I told you guys this 4 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: straty.jpg (58KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
straty.jpg
58KB, 560x315px
Stratis is going 200% today. I told you guys this 4 days ago.

>>2011761
>>
File: stratis.png (175KB, 2456x1215px) Image search: [Google]
stratis.png
175KB, 2456x1215px
It's not too late.
>>
>>2022228
For how long?
Are you still going to hold after it hits that level, or sell?
>>
>>2022235
It's long term for sure. Might try and reload at a better price.
>>
how do I buy this shit
>>
>>2022246
Send Btc to poloniex and buy.
>>
>>2022228
good exit point, iyo? Just curious. Also, thanks for the warning.
>>
>>2022264
1 year from now.
>>
>>2022268
You think this will be ETH money in a year?

Thanks!
>>
>>2022275
Hard to say, desu. It will need some commercial backing. It'll definitely be $5-$10.
>>
>>2022280
https://youtu.be/L6K_efczCZE

Video for others interested.
>>
For anyone wondering, I just exited and put my profits into GNT. Golem is looking like it's about to moon today again.
>>
>>2022325
Getting back on Stratis at some point?
It's supposed to be long term investment, with possibly breaking $10 in the future, or what?
>>
>>2022346
Yeah gonna take these gains, put them in golem, then take the gains from golem and put them back into stratis at a lower price.
>>
>>2022346

So it's a clone of ethereum built on C# with just a fraction of the developers. Wow, what a concept.
>>
>>2022356
It's a scam as well.

Chris Trew from Stratis ran Fibre, a PnD scam.

He also ran Bata and Blitz, 2 other failed PnD scams.

Take a look at my posts in the other Stratis thread:

>>2022340
>>2022360

You were all warned. This is the exit pump.
>>
>>2022356
No. Stratis is a platform. Also, they have some projects going like a crypto-funded Wiki system where it pays you to edit, update, and create wiki pages. I think that's a pretty great idea. Having edited and created a few pages myself, it's a huge pain in the butt with no reward.
>>
>>2022374
Wow good job on that fud man. BATA and BLITZ are built on the sidechain of stratis. They are completely different project that have noting to do with the cĀ“the developers of stratis. They are just using their platform.
>>
>>2022389

How do you explain Fibre, then?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601487#msg17601487

"Old investors from previous projects of the stratis dev get nothing anymore, treated like dirt, ignored for half a year. Be warned!"

Blitz was a Chris Trew product, dirtbag.

I bet you're one of the devs.

Also, how was Bata and Blitz on the stratis sidechains when they existed before Stratis?
>>
>>2022394
Here's more lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601678#msg17601678

They Pump and Dump all of their projects. Stratis is NO different.

Once again, you've been warned.
>>
>>2022375
That sounds fuckin stupid. I'm up to my eyeballs in wiki pages that people wrote for free
>>
File: idiot boy tries to eat rainbow.jpg (47KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
idiot boy tries to eat rainbow.jpg
47KB, 640x733px
i sold my stratis at .53 during the panic on saturday
>>
>>2022801
you got shaken
>>
STRATIS is a pump and dump. I watched interviews with the nigger and he can't properly explain what the hell will it be, he also has failed projects behind his back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q

Listen to this interview and tell me if you trust that nigger.
>>
>>2022228
It's dumping now.
Sell or HODL?
>>
I sold my playmoney (~$25) worth of STRATIS upon advice from the good anons above

Might pump more but not worth it, also what is the point of a C#/.NET blockchain anyway, all the corporates are already EEA, seems like a fever dream of "muh business languages"

I'm in on that PeerPlays ICO though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.