[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks there's a correction coming so he has no money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Chart2-2-768x545[1].jpg (74KB, 768x545px) Image search: [Google]
Chart2-2-768x545[1].jpg
74KB, 768x545px
>he thinks there's a correction coming so he has no money in the stock market
>>
I put pretty much equal amounts in the stock market and cryptos.
>>
Bearfag bumping for interest
>>
>>2020817
>He legitimately thinks the future is just going to be a translation in time of the past.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

You need to watch these 2. There's nowhere left to expand for history to repeat.
>>
>>2020817
>stocks are rising on falling volume post 2008

Wew lad. This is a classic pump and dump formation. The crash will be HUGE. An 80-90% crash.
>>
>>2021845
These are good videos and exactly why I started to invest in crypto. The crash is imminent and when you hear someone like Jacob Rothschild talking about his OWN central banks failing it's time to start considering other options.

Last summer they and other extremely wealthy individuals started to sell their equity for "gold and other currencies." Then I see the names and corporations that have decided to back ETH (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance). It wouldn't surprise me if they started to change their business model to profit from it, then crash the central banking system once they force Iran and North Korea on it, making the switch inevitable for the world. It's just another step towards globalization since their current model isn't working. I may be getting ahead of myself, but there's no doubt that things are changing and (((they))) want their extremely large piece of the pie.
>>
>>2020817

i invested into a mutual fund and losing money non stop. it was growing constantly previous to me investing

fuck the univarse
>>
>>2022046
I've been thinking about pulling my Mutual Fund desu. Just haven't had the strength to yet.
>>
I fell for this before the election so I decided on waiting until the new year so that my 2016 tax return was simpler

missed out on a lot in just those few months even
>>
>>2022046
also how stupid do you have to be to pick a mutual fund that loses money in a massive BULL MARKET
>>
>>2022106
Holy shit THIS.

Nigger mutual funds always underperform in the long run. Those funds that do outperform, only do so for a shortwhile until the Fund manager cleverly decides to retire and sign a lucrative book deal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.