[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does crime pay if you're not a retard? I imagine there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1493645428873.jpg (240KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493645428873.jpg
240KB, 960x960px
Does crime pay if you're not a retard?

I imagine there must be a lot of cyber crime that makes decent money if you devote yourself to it.

/crime/ general I guess?
>>
Nignog entrepreneur detected
>>
People do criminal shit for one of two reasons. Either they calculate the risks, and move when the payout exceeds the risk with a very carefully thought through plan with multiple contingencies in case something goes wrong, or they crime because they are psychologically deviant.

>a lot of cyber crime that makes decent money

You don't have the stomach. You know what you want to ask about given your pic, but you ask about cyber crime because you don't quite have it in you to just ask, and here on /biz/ of all places. I wouldn't recommend cyber crime to anyone posting this on an open forum, so if you don't have the stones or the smarts then you're just another deviant looking for an outlet.

Goodbye.
>>
>>2020843
This fuckin idiot right here thinking illegal money making requires anything more than basic protocols.
>>
>>2020865

I feel like the point was if you lack the finesse for something big. Its not worth
>>
>>2020843
This. It'd be different if you were asking this on lainchain years ago, but you are obviously an underage btard.
>>
don't be a script kiddie..... do the work, learn to code.

look up Samy kamkar on YouTube and invest in an

your welcome

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkmGG0biXc
>>
>>2021013
*invest in an arduino
>>
File: mswinbaby.gif (1MB, 327x250px) Image search: [Google]
mswinbaby.gif
1MB, 327x250px
ohhhh lets fucking go mariners
>>
>>2021013
Skids have made millions.

You really don't need to learn shit. You just need to be persistent, lack morals and think in a way others never try.
>>
>>2020814
Stop using the ugly ass bitch's picture
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.