[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey nerds. I just graduated college and now I'm trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492031228152.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492031228152.gif
481KB, 499x315px
Hey nerds. I just graduated college and now I'm trying to find a jerb. Unfortunately I did something really stupid a little more than a year ago where I got arrested for having being drunk and disorderly and then the arresting officer searched me and found 2 prescription pills in my pocket. I ended up getting the charges dropped about 8 months later but not before the local newspaper website published an article embellishing my arrest and exaggerating facts from the police report. I ignored this through my job searching but I recently realized when you Google my name it is the 4th fucking link. I made some random profiles and started posting on them but those links don't seem to show up yet in a search. Has anyone experienced the same problem? What do?
>>
>graduated college
>did something really stupid

Checked
>>
>What do?
serve me McChickens, my go to lunch sandwich
>>
>>2020617
Create an account on Quora, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, all with your real name.
Start spamming at least 2 answers/day from each, and images from instagram (public). In a few months they will overtake your arrest results in google and push them off the front pages. The key is - post consistently and from different resources. Ideally try 10 different platforms to post from.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-212908.png (200KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-212908.png
200KB, 1080x1920px
>>2020625
Thanks for the suggestion. I just made a bunch of those new accounts today and made a few blog sites. That's all it should take?
>>
>>2020634
yeah... btw if you're from purope you can just send an application to google with a list of offending listings and they'll remove them (google "right to be forgotten"). If you're in freedom land, yeah you gotta go the long way.
>>
File: 1492994819385.jpg (282KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
1492994819385.jpg
282KB, 900x691px
>>2020719
From America where muh freedums and free speech has the local media profiting off of my arrest. I even emailed him explaining how I was acquitted and seeking employment and he basically said well buddy you got arrested so it was factual at that time... my ass
>>
Journalists are scumbags. They won't miss a chance to profit off of people by taking things out of context and ruining their careers.
>>
>>2020836
Damn that guy's heartless. I wonder how he can sleep at night unless you were as bad as this kid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59Qire-2-cY
>>
>>2020836
"Land of the free".

Btw once you get the job introduce yourself to your coworkers by your middle name or nickname. That way only one set of eyes will ever see your history on google. Otherwise if you get in someones way at work ... they can find it and cause problems for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.