[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>42 ZEN for a full node not buying ZCL before the fork ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: oPWdOCOYe8TuAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
oPWdOCOYe8TuAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png
3KB, 225x225px
>42 ZEN for a full node
not buying ZCL before the fork
https://zencash.io/

l2crypto
>>
Still there op ?
Looks interesting
would you say it could double in the build up to release?
>>
i'm pretty sure this is going to be huge, basically al the shitcoins are based upon transparency, yet this one wants to build a completely anonymous infrastructure
I'm not a pedo neither a drug dealer, but we remember the silk road and how many money went down there, there is concrete use for this coin. I'm currently selling my eth and zcash to buy it
>>
Zen is a platform designed for censorship-resistant communications and anonymous economic activity.
Cutting-edge cryptography and zero knowledge proofs enable fully anonymous peer to peer communications with Zen.
Zen's distributed and moderate latency networking design is highly resistant to traffic correlation and metadata analysis.
>>
>Why start this project?

All existing cryptocurrencies fall short of being fully anonymous; whether it's from network-level deficiencies or economical shortcomings. There is no cryptocurrency in existence that guarantees full end-to-end encryption of the distributed network. Zen is designed to be fully encrypted as a network and also as a means to send and distribute money.

Zen doesn't stop there though. Zen is a massively distributed and fully encrypted storage system with endless possibilities.

>What is zero-knowledge encryption?

Simply put zero-knowledge encryption allows for undecipherable encrypted commuications to propagate throughout the network while still providing protections against denial of service attacks and spamming. Zero-knowledge encryption allows for fully cloaked economic activity where the recipient, sender, amount, and date of activity is kept confidential.

>What is Zen and when will Zen be released?

Zen is a platform for secure communications and for deniable economic activity. It is an evolution of the Zclassic codebase built by Zclassic's original developers aimed at primarily enabling intriniscally secure communications and resilient networking. As a platform it enables secure global messaging, persistent file storage, and completely anonymous economic activity.

Zen will have a public launch event in NYC on May 23rd, 2017 to coincide with Consensus 2017. More details will be released soon.

During the launch event, Zclassic network will execute a purposeful divergence into two blockchains; Zclassic and the newly formed Zen network. Zclassic will retain its original functionality and feature set but the Zen network will be adapted to include segregated witness (segwit) support and additional cryptographic technologies.

Rather than abandoning Zclassic, the team has agreed that development will continue on both networks.
>>
>How is Zen financially supported? Is it a ICO, pre-mine, or etc?

Zclassic is a completely community-funded project relying on independent donations. There has been no ICO, pre-mine, or founder's tax. Lessons learned from this launch-style showed that a lack of funding significantly hinders growth since all funds required for exchange listings, development, server hosting, and contributor bounties must be self-raised.

Zen takes these lessons learned and pairs it with a DAO-style governance model based upon proof-of-shares. In the Zen network, 8.43% of the tokens are allocated for community development, marketing, maintenance, and the DAO. This ensures that there are always enough resources available for growth.

>I am an early Zclassic investor, what does this mean to me?

Anyone who holds Zclassic prior to block the launch event in NYC on May 23rd, 2017 will be allocated a 1:1 amount of Zen automatically. Simply import your private keys into the new Zen wallet to redeem your tokens. We are also working with the various exchanges to ensure everyone will be credited appropriately on their platforms.
>>
>Are full nodes going to be incentivized with block rewards?

Yes. Anyone that runs a full node and participates in the network node funds allocation program will receive their share of 3.43% of the coinbase rewards. Additionally one of the functions of the DAO will be to maintain network node size and may allocate additional funds to node operators.

The Zen network target size is to be at least 1,000 fully operational nodes. At this size at least 7.40 zen will be rewarded to each node operator. In the event the Zen network size has not been reached the DAO may allocate some of its discretionary funds to encourage node deployment.

>What is going to happen to Zclassic? Why not start a brand new blockchain?

We have evolved and our combined vision simply outgrew the "Classic" designation of Zclassic; Zen is a much needed evolution and rebrand supported by the original developers. We also believe the Zclassic network has merit and therefore we will continue to support it.

How is Zen different from existing anonymous networks such as Tor?

Zen is based upon content-addressable storage and is a means to store data permanently. Technologies such as Tor are predominately routing protocols that do not guarantee any sort of data permanence.
>>
i didn't see anyone talking about this, but i think this deserves some attention
>>
>>2020321
I'm buying in OP

I read through their site and looks worth the risk
>>
>>2021590
I FUCKING HOPE, ALREADY WASTED ENOUGH MONEY ON FUCKING POOINTHELOO XBY
>>
>>2021602
just bought the posw dip hard, I had a good gut feeling on that one.

I have a good gut feeling on this one too so we'll see.
>>
I don't know about this one. Why is EVERYTHING about every transaction confidential, isn't the whole point of crypto to have the details of a transaction on a public ledger so that not only computers, but people can view the details of a transaction and verify? So how would that work with Zen? Why would you even want no public ledger? There are ways to make anonymous transactions with different cryptos but you can still point to the ledger and say yeah that shit happened.
>>
>>2021683
Also, when the duplication happens both ZCL and ZEN will obviously tank, so buy then. Holders are going to realize they've doubled their wealth in one night and sell instantly. Buy buying ZCL right now you are basically paying for ZEN at ico price.
>>
>>2021704
or they will buy and hold, nobody knows for sure how the market will react
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.