[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a car dealership sales representative job interview on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px)
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
I have a car dealership sales representative job interview on Wednesday.Should I go?
>>
>>2016674
pls reply :(
>>
Go, since car sales are commission based you can make a nice sum of money. My cousin decided not to go to college and landed a job at a dealership, he's not working there now but it helped him become one of the richest guys I know
>>
>>2016674
They will teach you how to do the shadiest shit and dunk you in grease before sending you out to sell the latest oil leaking subaru. Hope you have experience in fleecing people
>>
>>2016692
This. If you like sleeping at night it isn't a great job.
>>
>>2016674
if you're asking that question, don't. Seriously anon, what: you got a fear of failure? You don't want to leave your room?

Sales is one of the few skills you can take to any industry, once you can sell cars, you can sell anything. And don't let the stereotype of the seller-bro, with high pressure cloud you. There are different personalities in selling that have success with different demographics.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
>>2016693
>>2016692
>>2016702

But I hate being a bad person...

I'm probably going to go anyways for this reason:

>>2016702
>Sales is one of the few skills you can take to any industry, once you can sell cars, you can sell anything. And don't let the stereotype of the seller-bro, with high pressure cloud you. There are different personalities in selling that have success with different demographics.

Hopefully, god will forgive me...
>>
>>2016692
>>2016693
Can confirm. Worked at a used car lot and one day I sold 5 shit-heaps in a row, one after one 5 people walked in and I sold them some of the shittiest cars we had on the lot lol.
>>
>>2016674

You'll need to learn a few terms if you want to succeed.

The most common, "stroke". Used in a sentence. "Those beatoffs were strokes, they weren't buying anything anyway."

Make sure you tell the top salesmen for the month that he couldn't close a screen door, and that it was all luck.

Then, let all your customers know which cars have been on the lot the longest. You'll want to tell them that so they have negotiating power.

Finally, make sure to ONLY ask for leads that come through Craigslist. You'll do great, kid.
>>
>>2016710
>Hopefully, god will forgive me...
Pretty sure God doesn't want you to hungry either man. Better you selling cars to people, actually matching them with something that meets their needs than some fucker who's just all about the sale >>2016718

If I wasn't a NEET I'd love to be in a consumer sales job: get to talk to people all day and hear their stories, build mental notes about psychological profiles you never know who's gonna come in, earn a lot of money if you're good, have an excuse to dress sharp every morning...
>>
>>2016724
Honestly it was one of the worst jobs I've had, I only did it while going to university. Just use carmax so you don't have to deal with the greasy fucks in the car sales industry.
>>
>>2016723
>Finally, make sure to ONLY ask for leads that come through Craigslist
I'm assuming walk-ins are tards right?

Thanks everyone! :)
>>
>>2016710
How the fuck is selling cars to people make you a bad person?? LMAO, you are not selling meth you autist, you probably wont sell any cars anyway with that attitude
>>
>>2016723
this is how i made my fortune in car sales as well, good to see other people are catching on to these car selling strategies and alpha male sales techniques
>>
>>2016751
Lying and deceiving...

>>2016763
How much did you make?
>>
>>2016674
What kind of dealership is it?

As others said, you don't have to be a sleazy salesperson selling obvious garbage. I work for a dealership and one of our best salesperson goes way out of his way to make people happy and consistently has the highest numbers.

The stress is getting those final sales in at the end of the month.
>>
>>2016778
Some Honda dealership, not a used car lot or anything...
>>
>>2016793
Go for it if you can build up good rapport with customers and call to get people in the dealership and then finding exactly what they want. The F&I manager is the one that's going to do the upselling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.