[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on cryptocurrency. You just buy some coins and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Blank_bbd3b4_6220751.gif (291KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_bbd3b4_6220751.gif
291KB, 380x380px
Redpill me on cryptocurrency. You just buy some coins and then pray to god that their price will go up and sell them? When do you even decide when to sell in that case? Sounds like gambling
>>
>>2016660
first starting out, yeah it's pretty much gambling

but after a while you start to see through the noise and start making good decisions
>>
>>2016660
XBY
>>
You can look at the actual project, the total supply, the price, chart, and the order book on an exchange to make an educated decision about whether the price will go up.
>>
>>2016729
Adding to that, tune out shills and do your own research. They aren't "hot tips" ..They are usually contributing to a group trying to drive the price up. Usually after a pump and dump, memes fly around and it becomes a perpetual pump and dump. Poor saps buy into it thinking they'll get rich quick when they just buy up the coins at a higher price so the rotten cunts walk away with a profit.
>>
>>2016660
It's a bunch of faggots running pump-and-dump schemes with crypto currencies nobody cares about. The threads are literally "The price is going up, buy it now!" People are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1485008934858.jpg (19KB, 242x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485008934858.jpg
19KB, 242x234px
Not gambling for me at all, except for maybe being down for a months. All the coins i invest in are supposed to be longterm and are expected to have a 10000% return one day because of the technological advancements and uses.

I felt like i was gambling more with stocks
>>
>>2016695
this
>>
Its basically goldbugs 2.0. Its an option during volatility if you are in fast and its good for criminal movement of money too. Thats it.
>>
>>2017082
what's your portoflio looking like? screencap?
>>
>>2016660
It is interesting and really fun. But you should hang around for a bit and do some research before purchasing. You need to be able to identify the shills or you'll turn into a NEET.

To the first part of your post, yes, You go to a place like Coinbase and buy some BTC or ETH. Get a cold storage that you can transfer most of your coins to. Then transfer some to a different exchange to trade those coins for smaller ones. That's how you can gain access to a moon landing. But keep your shit secure, seriously.
>>
>>2017142
how do I buy XBY with ETH?
>>
>>2017173
I'm not falling for that meme coin yet. Maybe another anon can help you.
>>
>>2017180
how do I transfer ETH to BTC?
>>
File: 1493125857913.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493125857913.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>2016660
Cryptocurrencies are for people who are stupid to profit off of stocks.
>>
>>2017201
and stocks are for people too stupid to find anything else so get the fuck down off of there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.