[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw broke college student without a job currently >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>tfw broke college student without a job currently
>tfw spent $1200 on a gayman PC couple of months ago

How do I control these damned urges?
>>
>>2016163

video games are for children and those that fetishise childhood.

grow up and play the adult game, buy the dip
>>
>>2016170

Ranch or salsa?
>>
>>2016170
kind of agree

OP you need to get your shit together before you go and buy luxury items. If you don't have NEET or RICH money don't live the lifestyle.
>>
>>2016175
Do I Sell then? Even if it's my loss
>>
>>2016198
Pc specs? You could probably sell it at a profit
>>
if you do crypto, having a good pc isn't a bad investment
>>
Spend $0.

Just. Stop. Spending and being a nigger.

It's hard to do but once you overcome the urge you win in the long run.

At this very moment, I have the urge to buy more stupid crypto currencies. I'm already $50k deep in this shit, and have another $5k in cash I could blow. But I fucking won't. Sure, this screwed me over in the short term, when I didn't dump it all on ETH, but long term I'm still here not in debt or obsessing over the price of everything.
>>
>>2016260
I'm 18 and never held a job in my life. I also would like to get a job over the summer and splurge on a $900 gaming PC and a monitor.

Any tips? How much would I be able to make in 2-3 months on minimum wage with no obligations during that time?
>>
>>2016219
At a profit? Thats rarely the case

I bought a lot of stuff on eBay, and used+good condition so I think I could get my money back at least

Iirc I spent less than 1200 actually, looking it over I spent about 1000

GTX 1070 SC
Gigabyte designare z170x
2 SSDs 120, 250
i5 6500
750 W corsair power supply
>>
>>2016163
doesnt count unless u bought it on credit
>>
>>2016292
Work a shitty janitor job or landscaping job. Or fast food. Choose your poison. Almost always they hire you for the summer. You may have to apply to like 10-20 different places but eventually one will hire because the jobs are so shitty and they have a high turnover rate, or simply have more work available in the summer.

But this is good because they don't care if you just work summer. The decent jobs, that aren't as hard are always full time, these are the slave wagers that work at Best Buy or Wal-Mart year round because the job isn't that tough and they're able to do it for years. Avoid these jobs.
>>
File: failure.jpg (28KB, 361x455px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
28KB, 361x455px
>>2016163
I don't think you did bad as long as you aren't buying anything else. For me, my gaming PC is my entire entertainment center. I don't have a t.v. or cable. So it is ultimately a money saver. Just find some work. Do uber or taskrabbit if you have to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.