[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I fell for the CHC meme and am currently a bag holder. I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: RM5o_YxZ.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
RM5o_YxZ.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
So I fell for the CHC meme and am currently a bag holder. I decided to make the most of things and have been running a masternode for the past couple days. Turns out, even at the current shitty price of 4.8 cents, it's still profitable.

I mined about 10 CHC a day, which doesn't sound like a lot, but again, doing the math it came out to about 48 cents per day, with server fees being about 9 cents per day. Amazon also has a deal where you can run a comparable server for free for a year.

Again, doesn't seem like much, but at the current price $1000 can get you just over 20,000 CHC, or 20 master nodes, which equates to about $7/day for free with no hardware requirements.

And that's just at the current price, which is the result of a big dump. My point is, keep an eye on this one.
>>
>>2015233

this is the proper way to shill.
>>
>>2015233
Wont be anything to mine soon on a dead coin m8
>>
File: chc balance.png (4KB, 286x96px) Image search: [Google]
chc balance.png
4KB, 286x96px
>>2015239
>>2015233
On my laptop now (made the OP on my phone), here's my current balance on the masternode to prove I did get the 20 CHC
>>
>>2015243
I don't think it'll be dead soon. The devs said in their slack they're working on an easy way to get multiple master nodes on one server, which would be great for the reasons I said in my OP. You currently have to set up a server for each master node. If they release this it'll cut server costs and increase daily profit.
>>
File: CHC gains.png (77KB, 1243x590px) Image search: [Google]
CHC gains.png
77KB, 1243x590px
For fun I made a spreadsheet showing CHC growth over 6 months since for every 1000 you receive you'll be able to make a new master node. Pretty cool to see the compounding at work, although it should be noted that as more masternodes are used overall the less extreme the curve becomes. This would be what you'd see if the number of masternodes being used stayed the same for that period of time. If anyone's curious about the math I can post the formulas I used
>>
File: 1429898210343.png (55KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429898210343.png
55KB, 500x600px
>>2015233
I wouldn't say it's meme. I literally hold 100k and transferred 1 btc to buy more CHC at 3500. CHC is untapped oil field.
I understand your hesitation and gloom, but price fall has happened only because cryptopia is small exchange and cannot sustain high volume.
I have spoken with developer on slack and they said they will begin application process to bittrex on 9th. After bittrex listing it will skyrocket to moon.
Of course it may never happen, but I rather take risk than see another eth because I had chance to buy 5000 at 7 dollars and I thought only stupid can pay that much for alt coin.
I will not allow it happen again with CHC because bunh of faggots don't realise potential of CHC
>>
it looked so bullish
>>
does this honestly look like it has any future whatsoever?

hard to tell whats shills and what is somebody legitimately trying to help.
>>
Anybody else think CHC might have bottomed out and it could be a really good buy after all?

Just imagine if /biz/ pooled their resources and operated a massive CHC masternode pool. We wouldn't even need that much to put up a fuck ton of nodes desu.
>>
>>2016264

I actually think this might be genius...

A POSW for Masternodes, controlled by /biz/...

Anybody still here?
>>
CHC MOONING

GET IN HERE
>>
File: chc price.png (13KB, 804x95px) Image search: [Google]
chc price.png
13KB, 804x95px
HOLY SHIT, OP CALLED IT
>>
File: chc market.png (56KB, 1541x498px) Image search: [Google]
chc market.png
56KB, 1541x498px
>that top buy
>>
File: 1493651360201.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1493651360201.gif
1MB, 230x230px
Tfw panic sold at 4k sats
>>
>>2017291
>selling the dip
>>
File: 1493699552795.jpg (113KB, 483x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493699552795.jpg
113KB, 483x509px
>>2017310
7,9k sats brb about to kms
>>
>>2015263
Its ez running multiple nodes on 1 server, running 10 myself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.