[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you invested in the official cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (637KB, 1360x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637KB, 1360x1019px
Why haven't you invested in the official cryptocurrency of France yet, /biz/?
>>
>>2014895

because its not on bittrex , thats literally the only reason for me. looks good tho, for a p&d.
>>
>>2014928
Well it's not a P&D
This coin has a great dev team and a real future ahead.
Some paris stores accept it already.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 639x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 639x880px
As >>2015026 said, a campaign is underway to build a userbase among french businesses. The map on their app already shows a few locations using the coin
>>
ok, but what is the name of this shitcoin
>>
File: 1493473998602.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1493473998602.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>2015079

What was the french currency called before they adopted the euro?

Extra hint: See first picture..

Sometimes I'm afraid when contemplating the future.
>>
Why would I buy a dead coin which will only be used in a city of cucks and terrorists I will never visit?
>>
>>2015121
This.
The point of crypto is that it's a global exchange. What makes this so special if it's tied to a specific nation, and what happens when something inevitably takes its place?
>>
>>2015121
If you can establish a real user base, even if it takes a nationalist slant to get it off the ground, it's better than no user base... like every alt coin ever.
>>
>>2015121
Because people using it, regardless of who they happen to be, is good for your wallet.
>>
>>2015121
Because if it's used for real exchange of goods and not pure speculation and arbitrage (like virtually all shitcoins), it's much more reliable in the long term. Where it's used is completely irrelevant since you can buy and sell it regardless of the location.
>>
>>2015036
Also, where can I read more about this? You can throw in some French links, I'll use google translate
>>
>>2015404

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.msg18691085#msg18691085

http://francs.paris/
>>
>>2015338
this literally, it's something with actual value
>>
>>2015079
FRN - Francs
>>
Daily reminder this is a P&D scam from non-French people poorly trying to capitalize on the presidential election. Their French website is a translation. There's no talk of it in the French web, nor in local businesses. The devs are anonymous. Their github was last updated 10 months ago. Relatively speaking, French people don't even care about Bitcoin. A Google trends search could tell you that.
>>
>>2016222
Their developer is french and speaks it regularly and more comfortably than english in the community, suggesting, yes that he is in fract french.

Stop attempting to sabatage the french peoples hopes and dreams by appealing falsely to their sense of pride.
>>
>>2016222
>There's no talk of it in the French web, nor in local businesses.
That confused me too. The coin has literally NO traction. I don't speak French, but I translated some phases and used google.fr, and the search queries "crypto monnaie frn" and "crypto monnaie paris" gave literally nothing. No articles, news, buzz, blog posts, forum talks, nothing. That's very strange to say the least, especially if the ambitions of the devs go beyond a one-time pump and dump.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.