[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be interested in some sort of money pooling to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 5338.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
5338.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
Would anyone be interested in some sort of money pooling to invest in website properties?

Empire Flippers sells web properties that are already making profit at about 20 to 30x monthly profit markup.

That means that if the website stays exactly the same and doesn't grow at all, you are still earning 3 to 5% return on investment per MONTH.

That far exceeds anything you would get from real life stock market, and honestly it's probably a lot less risky than investing in shill coins that get pumped and dumped by scammers.

I was thinking we could somehow start a group fund or kickstarter type of thing to buy a website (they generally go for $30,000 or more), then the profits would be distributed monthly to all members based on their initial investment.

What do you guys think? Would this be viable?
>>
Sounds like a good idea but I just KNOW that whoever made the fund would run off with all the money
>>
>>2013115

start a communal fund on a message board full of pumpndump shills and bagholders to buy scamsites off a scamsite merchant

consider suicide friends
>>
>>2013115
I like the thought but this>>2013118
I wonder if we could still help each other out with valuations and breaking down earnings forecasts and market influences, to aid with communal stock picking. I'm relatively new to biz, and try to help out when I can, but apparently it was something like that not too long ago. Robinhood generals are the closest thing we have right now.
>>
>>2013175
>to buy scamsites off a scamsite merchant

Empire Flippers is not a scam site. They sell legitimate online businesses. Some of them sell for more than $1m.
>>
File: 1-20170501_102346.jpg (223KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1-20170501_102346.jpg
223KB, 1024x675px
Simpsons predicts the future
>>
>>2013115

It is not that easy, OP. You still have to account for hosting expenses and other costs. If the site requires constant content, you need to pay writers for example.

Also, you have to factor in the promotional work. If the admin has to be marketing the site trough social media, link building, etc to keep the traffic constant, then that is either another expense or someone would have to do it.

I like the idea and I'd be open to it if it was managed by a respectable third party, but it is not so easy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.