[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw coinbase transfers take a week and you miss the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0939.png (179KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.png
179KB, 750x1334px
>tfw coinbase transfers take a week and you miss the rocket to the moon
>>
They give you the crypto at the price you bought at it just takes a week for the crypto to get there.
>>
>>2012814
I can confirm. The lag does mean that you can't send out your ETH to other places while you wait though.
>>
>>2012814
Well fuck. If I knew that I wouldn't have transferred it to my USD Wallet first
>>
File: download (23).jpg (52KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
52KB, 533x400px
>>2012811
Do you not have a debit card?
>>
>>2012847
My debit card wouldn't go through

Also $100 cap top lel
>>
>>2012811
For all you fucking fags who complain about week long waits and low limits:

>forget about Coinbase
>sign up at a decent exchange (Bitpanda if you're in Europe, otherwise Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinmama, Happycoins etc.)
>do a FULL verification via phone or webcam (just get it over with, takes 5 min)

Sign up at a bunch of exchanges and then pick the one you're most comfortable with. Unlock a high or even the maximum limit (depending on the verification process) and stick with that site. Maybe do it with another one down the road, so you have a back up. Just take the time to do the verification, otherwise you'll always have to deal with restrictions, often when you least expect it and at the worst possible moment (weekly limits on top of daily limits, restrictions on the number of daily AND weekly withdrawals etc.).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.