[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be no-coiner 2 weeks ago >see ETH gains >start filtering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be no-coiner 2 weeks ago
>see ETH gains
>start filtering money into crypto
>start with ETH
>see POSW threads
>buy at 7k sats
>see beaner threads
>buy at 15 sats
>start buying LEPEN
>PIVX
>Ripple
>Considering LISK now
>have no bitcoins

Have i done this right?

Am i too diversified?

Is bitcoin the bread and butter?

>tfw newcoinfag
>>
I tried to buy ETH today. I felt like shit after seeing it rise so much after I have been browsing /biz/ and seeing it here, but too afraid to act.

Buying at all time highs feels so dumb though. It hurts me and goes against everything I've been taught.
>>
>>2010768
Feel the same.
But I look at bitcoin and even at $100 it is still a good investment.
I don't know whether to keep the shitcoins or just plow it all into ETH and BTC
>>
>>2010760
>posw 7k
>bean 15 sat
That's very good for a first timer, you got lucky though. You will have to hold for awhile to see some reasonable profits
>LEPEN
Stupid meme, abadon it
>PIVX
Good if you bought below 100k
>LISK
Good, but slow gains
>Ripple
Not profitable with small amount of btc

Research on your own and be wary of shills here. If you buy into a coin shilled here; sell it off the moment you see about 30% gain. Always buy the dip. May the kek bless you.
>>
>>2010786
Lepen I only have about $20 in it. its not a lot - PIVX 13k (trying to ride a wave and i think it can pump again)

is BTC the main part of most peoples portfolio or is it increasingly being ditched for ETH?
>>
>>2010760
>beans
>POSW
>LEPEN
>RIPPLE
>LISK

holy shit you got played son
>>
>>2010801

i have almost no btc. all my btc is being funneled to alts. i dont touch my eth.
>>
>>2010810
split is probably 2/3 eth - 1/3 shot coins
>>
>>2010801
>>2010831
Just keep some ETH and invest the rest of your BTC into altcoins that you think can "moon". When they moon, just sell them then buy some more ETH and find another altcoin. Rinse and repeat. Some coins are worth holding for a long time though.
>>
Use 20% of your portfolio at most on retard coins
>>
>>2010768
I thought about picking up some more ETH a week or two ago when it was hanging around 45-48, but thought, nah, it's probably hit a stable high and going to dip back to low 40s for a few weeks, I should diversify and put some of my cash into a mutual fund or something. Now I'm waiting for a wire to go through to the exchange that I put in when it was at 60s, while I watch it rise through the 70s into 80s territory.

Moral of the story is, no matter whether it's at an ATH or not, now is the time to buy ETH. There will be a new ATH next week, if not tomorrow. Don't miss the moon mission just because the ticket price is higher than it was a week ago.
>>
>>2010760
thats kind of funny cuz most of those are shitty shitty shillcoins except maybe pivx
>>
>>2010810
how is xrp a shitcoin? its getting backed by major banks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.