[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I inherited a farm just out of nowhere, and i decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepefarmer.png (208KB, 964x771px) Image search: [Google]
pepefarmer.png
208KB, 964x771px
So, I inherited a farm just out of nowhere, and i decided to run it as a business, im already working out on the specific knowledge, but id like to know from you guys what is the knowledge required to run a rural business.

I already started with accounting, management theory's like taylor and fayol and economy. What else do you guys think its worth to learn?
>>
How to farm. Why the fuck would you start by reading a book on accounting.
>>
my family family was based in farmland before they got older so they have friends who are in the industry.
from the conversations I had with a guy, you need to not be worried to take on debt. you have to manage it and use it for the right purposes and get good rates.
what type of farming are you trying?
>>
>>2009671
Cattle probably. I'm still making up the money to start out the business
>>
>>2009670
A farm is a business, which handles lots of money in a daily basis, accounting is the tool to know where and how is this money moving.
>>
>>2009678

I'm an accountant in a rural area - if you think accounting is the most important part of this you're fucked. What you need to do is build relationships with other farmers, stock agents etc. You want to pick a good bank and get a good bank manager as well because you'll be reaming your overdraft regularly.
>>
I'd sell it desu farmers are worst welfare queens than niggers

>hur dur i need this million dollar equipment and 100k truck
>>
Depends on what you're producing.
>>
>>2009678
You dumb nigger, I suppose your crops and livestock are going to magically grow and raise themselves huh?
>>
>>2009659
Start looking into tax breaks and credits. Farms are the ultimate tax havens, at least presuming you're in America.
>>
>>2009730
>im already working out on the specific knowledge

Even muslims know how to read their magical book, and you cant read the thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.