[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 10 cryptocurrencies are in the green. Are you ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Top 10 cryptocurrencies are in the green.

Are you ready for the bubble to pop?
>>
>>2009548
>what goes up must come down
this isn't physics, markets are unpredictable.
>>
>>2009548
There will be a correction. When? No one (honestly) knows. You can speculate or listen to the trolls on this board. "Muh moon"

>>2009579
What this anon said.
>>
File: 1492131175636.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1492131175636.png
672KB, 906x799px
>>2009548
This happens weekly, welcome to crypto

This is also because its a bullish market
>>
>>2009548
Internet bubble lasted from 1995-2001.

Cryptocurrency started booming late last year IMO, so with that, id give this bubble 4-6 years of massive gains before it pops.

Fucking crypto market cap is like 30 Billion USD. Thats a drop in an ocean. Most companies on the major stock market exchanges alone are easily valued over $100 Billion USD respectively. Crypto also has the added bonus of being able to be used and traded worldwide without restriction.

This still has a long, loooong way to go, buddy. Even butthurt no-coiners like you can still get in and make good cash off it.
>>
>>2009680
>Cryptocurrency started booming late last year IMO, so with that, id give this bubble 4-6 years of massive gains before it pops.

Cryptobubble started 3 years ago in 2013 when Bitcoin hit ATH
>>
>>2009697
Fuck.

I have a year to make a million off of this.

Low cap altcoins here I come.
>>
>>2009697
That's just bitcoin

Cryptocurrency as a whole, started moving rapidly last year, it has gotten so far that bitcoin is losing its throne fast, its already down to 68% dominance
>>
>>2009705
Check those dominance numbers again anon. It's about to drop below 60.
>>
>>2009705
>BTC Dominance: 60.4%
>>
I heard that a large group was planning a bitbean pump for this monday.... anybody else hear this? should i buy bitbean before the pump?
>>
>>2009697
Like another anon said, that was just Bitcoin.

Bitcoin represents just one use of blockchain technology- currency- and its not even that good at it. Right now we have start ups that plan on expanding blockchain technology to encompass things such as smart contracts, the Internet Of Things, marketplaces, exchanges and currency far superior to that of the aging dinosaur known as Bitcoin, in addition to many more innovations.

Youre not trading coins at all for the most part, despite the names, youre trading "shares" (for lack of a better word) of innovative blockchain apps and entire new internet ecosystems.

This all just started late last year. We are far from a bubble burst any time soon.
>>
>>2009744

If BTC becomes obsolete tech-wise. Wouldn't that then cause a major drop in price, thus wrecking the bubble?
>>
>>2009756
BTC will never become obsolete. People may stop using it for mundane purchases as if it were PayPal, but what will happen is that it will become the gold standard of Crypto Currency. A safe haven, if you will, where your digital currency can find a stable home in tough times and serve as the basis from where all other coins derive their value.
>>
>>2009772
This.

The TL;DR:
Only use other cryptocurrency (eth/etc/ltc etcetc) as a method of accumulating bitcoin
>>
>>2009772
>>2009899
You guys don't think ether would be a better store of value?
>>
File: ethetcsup.jpg (58KB, 654x684px) Image search: [Google]
ethetcsup.jpg
58KB, 654x684px
>>2009918
Probably in the short term.

In the long term.. I have my doubts
>>
>>2009918
Ethereum and Bitcoin are two totally different things with two totally different uses of blockchain technology. One is basically an entire new internet ecosystem, the other is just a currency.

So no. Ethereum/Ether will moon, but it will not replace Bitcoin because it is not competing with Bitcoin. Coins that do compete with Bitcoin- other blockchain currencies- such as Dash, Monero, Litecoin and PIVX would be the ones to do that, but that will never happen. They will be used to make transaction purchases in marketplaces and the like as they have better tech to make the process faster, cheaper and more fluid, but their value with be based off of the strength of Bitcoin. Much like using fiat USD$ for your everyday purchases while (hypothetically) gold would serve as the basis for the USD$ value. You wouldnt use gold bouillon to purchase a Playstation 4 at Best Buy, just like soon you'll no longer use Bitcoin to purchase a Playstation 4 off of a decentralized blockchain marketplace.

"Muh Flippening" fags are the absolute cancer of cryptocurrency. They are idiots who clearly know nothing of blockchain technologies or what they are investing in, and simply make retarded speculations based solely off of the monetary value of various cryptocoins.
>>
>>2010753
I couldn't agree more with your analysis. Screencapped for future generations.
>>
>>2010753
Pretty much spot on. Fuel for your decentralized computer won't replace bitcoin as a store of value.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.