[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Biz, I lost my friends and family to 4chan and you guys are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: T5OKNZ1-.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
T5OKNZ1-.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
Hey Biz, I lost my friends and family to 4chan and you guys are the only ones I can turn to in my time of need. I figured i'd debut on /biz/ with this

I have a business where I manage and grow Instagram accounts for people. I'm breaking even, but I don't know how to get businesses on board. Can I get some help?

Dumping some of the emails i've tried to see how bad it really is. Help is greatly appreciated
>>
>>2009110
how are you breaking even?
what are your expenses?
>>
>>2009112
cool, I reply c:

The VPS I have is $70 quarterly. I have proxies that cost about $45 a month, and a couple programs that in total cost me around $30 a month- all of this is needed.

I charge people $40/month for this and I have 8 customers. All of them talked and got to know me better, and they usually think that I should be earning more than what I do- even if they think I earn more than I do.
I never tell them or ask, by the way.

Basically, businesses can be charged $200 or so- some going to the $1k marks.
>>
>>2009117
A reply*
Fuck, I'm tired- excuse the english.
>>
>>2009117
ah alright
getting business you will probs need a nice website and be able to show proof you can grow their page 'bigly'
also do you do facebook pages as well or just insta?
>>
>>2009117
I'm currently using a vps and followliker for both twitter and now insta since they shut down instagress. What software are using and what niches do you see the best results in (better post engagment/ building a better following?).
>>
>>2009110
The FUCK are you wasting your time on normie wage slave shit. Close your business and put every dollar into cryptos and you can retire.
>>
>>2009125
I'm currently working on http://adactylo.us or http://adactylous.com (they'll go to the same site, I liked the way the first one works). Waiting on the DNS change to finish the website
Currently have about 18k total following, and nah- I've been doing Instagram for five years and I know how to do it, I don't even know Facebook anymo

>>2009126
Massplanner is bae - Greencore VPS is great
The best results for me were:
Meme page: fast growth, really shallow account that isn't much use
Luxury page: engagement groups make these work
STATs: not going to reveal my niches but group two up, find the tags for both and put the tags into levels. Any niche will work- I like art niches as it has a ton of smaller niches within it

>>2009128
Smh these pump and dump/straight up ponzi's nowadays
I don't even use BTC because it's controlled by the chinese. ETH is the only good shitcypto, the rest are copycat ponzis
Enjoy chasing your dreams tho
>>
>>2009136
facebook is very fucking ez if you can find idiot business owner that can't run a page and there's a lot of those
you can schedule posts without any 3rd party crap and videos are given huge organic growth for some reason
basically, you can spend 30mins/month/page
>>
>>2009142
But the growth and stuff? Is it as simple as just putting content up to make the followers and likes come?

That makes no sense and Facebook is cancer. If it's easy then why not though, I guess.
Instagram is the main thing. What kind of emails should I send out, etc?

thanks for the reply by the way
>>
>>2009136
Engagement groups?

What do you mean group two up and put the tags into levels?

How many followers you averaging daily?
>>
>>2009151
yea facebook will get steady growth if you just post atleast once a day at a max of 1 post per 2hours and video every 2-3 days with give you a nice boost
like all you need to get growth is 1 account with like 5k friends to like a post and it gets put on like 1-2k people's feeds

for the emails just look for businesses that make a post every like 3 days and arent very active and email them with some of those buzzword stats about how many people use social media and show them some pages you have grown and offer them like a discount on your services for like 1-3 months if they sign up now and just do that for alot of businesses you'll get a few soon

np bud :^)
>>
>>2009142
Facebook is the worst platform out of all social media and they've ruined instagram now. Only a small percentage of your following will see your posts unless you pay to boost it.
>>
>>2009136
>Meme page: fast growth, really shallow account that isn't much use
holy shit meme pages on facebook are literally the most mindless pages to run
just look at a new meme steal like 30 of them and schedule 1/day and you will have 100k in on time

>X memes for Y teens
literally famous in a month
>>
>>2009164
ye kind of
its not a problem is you have likable content
because when they like the posts they get forced onto the feed,
not great for businesses tho ill admit
>>
>>2009160
+100-200 follolwers daily
look up "engagement groups". it's shitty but for personals (to sell) it's decent

>>2009162
Holy shit, going to make a facebook account rn

>>2009167
Ha, I was part of so many of those groups- free ocntent for days

Sorry for the AFK biz, I hadn't slept, passed out.
You guys seem chill though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.