[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar ticle-4457280/Is-Sout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: south_africa.png (749KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
south_africa.png
749KB, 2000x2000px
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

>south africa is on the verge of collapse, similar to zimbabwe
>the president wants to confiscate land from whites and give it to blacks, which will inevitably lead to a crash in the economy because nigs gonna nog

How do you make money off of a country's collapse?
>>
>>2008484
Short the JSE?
>>
Well, they've already been sponsoring militias attacking and genociding whites. So this is moving it to over legalisms instead of covert.

I don't know whether to bet on commodity prices rising or falling on their exports.
>>
all the worthy people will just end up leaving and SA will end up like every other monkey country. is there any value there to even make money from?
>>
>>2008484
why do retards post satire websites and pretend that its news? delet this
>>
ZAR hit 12.4 on mar 24th then rebounded. You would have likely lost money shorting it until the 12th and now it's apparently heading back down. It was an all time low on mar 24th, so that demonstrates that a short right around now on the ZAR isn't a bad idea, if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>2008555
scratch that I'm retarded. ZAR was lowest in the last two years on mar 24th. The last time it was this low was the latter half of 2015 and then it peaked and has been falling ever since. So ZAR isn't doing well in any sense right now.
>>
>>2008484
>Import a hundred of niggers for your cotton plantation
>Profit
>>
File: 029CFF4F000004B.jpg (174KB, 634x958px) Image search: [Google]
029CFF4F000004B.jpg
174KB, 634x958px
>we will take back what is ours from the white devil ooga booga
>>
>>2008584
>Import a hundred of niggers for your cotton plantation
>that were sold to you by black slavers
>>
>>2008599
Would rather have Zuma over trump. One of them has nuclear codes.

South Africa and the rest of the world in general is always in turmoil. It's day to day normalcy. Americans are coddled and don't get that. Nothing bad will happen in SA, the situation is far too complex.

>pic related and his views on apartheid.
>>
File: 1447595.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1447595.png
141KB, 439x290px
>>2008936
Learn to write Zuma, before state posting on anime image board. Ending apartheid was mistake and you know it
>>
>>2008984
Yea... many people agree... even black.
>>
>>2008484
>daily mail
Lol never trade based on tabloids for retards
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.