[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks market cap makes sense in the case of new currency.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GNOSIS.jpg (241KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
GNOSIS.jpg
241KB, 1400x700px
>he thinks market cap makes sense in the case of new currency.
So if i make a mllion coins and manage to sell one coin for a dollar it means im a millionaire?
How can you morons be trading in crypto and still not understand the simplest of things about what you are dealing with? Currency is not stock, market cap means very little.
It doesnt matter how many coins a project has, only how many coins a project sold.
A project can in the same way decide they are making more coins on top of those they arleady have, liek the discussions and uncertainty about the final number of Ethereum coins.
You better buy gnosis cause it only sold a few hundred thousand coins and their value is only about 15 million. 15 million for one of the most fomo and desires projects in the crypto space.

The project is lead by outstanding devs with a tight schedule which they have shown they can follow proffesionaly.
>>
>>2007957
>You better buy gnosis cause it only sold a few hundred thousand coins and their value is only about 15 million. 15 million for one of the most fomo and desires projects in the crypto space.
>The project is lead by outstanding devs with a tight schedule which they have shown they can follow proffesionaly.
try again, next time including a specific reason why this isn't a memecoin, not just 'outstanding devs'
>>
In short once plebbit will realize what i wrote above people will realize the project is only valued as 15 million dollar project despite being one of the most promising projects in the crypto space.
At that time, they will start buying like crazy and if you already have some you will earn a shit ton of money.
>>
>>2007967
>despite being one of the most promising projects
why?
>>
>>2007965
Wait you actually have not looked into the Gnosis project? You must be new kid.
Its ICO finished within 12 minutes and gathered 12 mill.
ITs a prediction market, like augur. The devs are respected capable developers who have already created things other projects use, like their light wallet used by several other projects including golem.
They have been working on Gnosis for two years now and have kept to a tight schedule.
They have big name advisors and the fomo around the project is crazy.
>>
>>2007967

So if I put 1K into this coin (because I like the way you're shilling) why should I sleep easy tonight? I've been waiting for a thread like this.
>>
>>2007971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94-JDLdiA
>>
>>2007971

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIECvPSOCgc
>>
You can't even buy this coin yet why are you shilling OP?
>>
>>2007981
>>2007978
>youtube links
if you can't even put into your own words why someone should invest in this you're not going to convince anyone

>>2007974
> respected capable developers
> kept to a tight schedule.
> big name advisors and the fomo around the project is crazy.
nice buzzwords

try again?
>>
>>2007977
Because all the fundamentals are amazing.
The dev history is great. The team is great. They are known names in the crypto world, for example vitalik and other improtant figures are interested and support the project.
They are technically excellent and have already created promising software for the crypto space.
They have a potential huge market to profit on.
They are only 1 of two projects doing anything of this sort and its innovatinve as fuck. They are also by far the more celebrated team.
I dont know, what else do you want from a crypto project...
Also the coin will only be on slae in a few hours. its not available yet.
>>
>>2007994
Im sorry, do you want to go and look into the soruce code you moron? What exactly do you want me to write? go look at their website you fucking baby.
If you cant take a little bit of effort then why are you even in this thread or in /biz/ at all.
Go buy some more bitbean or whatever the pump and dump shills are marketing for retards.
>>
>>2007995

>Also the coin will only be on slae in a few hours. its not available yet.

Something seems off here.
>>
>>2007957
>Tries to gerrymander the meaning of marketcap, because he bought the ICO like a fool.
You ain't fooling me, fool.
>>
>>2008003
Off? Only thing of is if /biz/ wakes up in a month when the coins is 5x or 10x and threads appear saying "Why didnt biz tell me about this".
You have the chance to invest at ground level, you wanna wait and see the price soar? be my guest. im just shilling to enhance the fomo and hype. Its a great project trhat is definately gonna grow immensly in price, do as you wish.
>>
>>2008008
First off i didnt buy the ICO because i listened to retards.
Second of all the coin is esitmated ot be worth 2-3x ico price on bitmex.
Third of all my coins analogy is precisly on point.
>>
>>2008010

Okay anon. Where do I buy when available.

Can't wait to be burned by this coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782154.0

The old Gnosis
>>
>>2008015
It will immidately launch on polo and kraken cause its that big of a deal and the devs di their job.
>>
>>2007957
Got in the ico and kraken botched the withdrawal. They confirmed they will give me my GNO, but I have a feeling they're going to take their time giving it to me or somehow I won't be able to trade at the peak prices as soon as it starts trading.

I need to at least 4x this 1500
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.