[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you sell a US passport that you found on the ground? Asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: anchor_service_passport.png (344KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
anchor_service_passport.png
344KB, 600x420px
Can you sell a US passport that you found on the ground? Asking for a friend...

pic related
>>
File: Regular man.png (115KB, 283x280px) Image search: [Google]
Regular man.png
115KB, 283x280px
>>2007082
Yes also do you goys have any drugs to sell.
Please give me your adress so I can come and buy it from you
>>
>>2007113

I'm being serious. This is not a bait.
>>
Can you? Yes.

Will you go to prison for federal crimes, including, very possibly, terrorism charges? Yes.

Stop being 12.
>>
>>2007082
i heard the police station is offering a nice sum for lost passports. I think 5-6 thousand dollars
>>
You should return it to the nearest federal building.

Why? Because you're a dumb nigger, and anyone you sell it to is probably going to be on the level of "international bad guy", so when the Feds come sniffing around because some arms dealer or drug baron had a fake passport he was traveling on who the fuck do you think they're going to find first when they look for the source?

>The answer is you.
>>
>>2007155
>>2007161

Omg you guys are fucking useless
>>
>>2007168

Not if I sell it cash and use a fake name you retard
>>
>>2007177

...you know what. Fuck it. Do it. You think that selling it for cash and using a "fake name" is all that you need to avoid getting busted? Go the fuck ahead you dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>2007177
Omg you are a fucking retard, kid. The guy you sell it to will make 10x the money when he turns you in the Feds for the bounty.

Enjoy taking it up the bum to your cellmate.
>>
>>2007082
you can sell it but the risk is high, if you sell it to some terrorist and they catch you then you are literally fucked.
>>
Fun fact: when travelers run out of money, they can sell their passport to shady underworld figures for a few hundred bucks, especially in SEA. Then, they head to the nearest consulate and say they lost it and need a replacement to get home. This is one of the reasons why replacing a passport is so expensive - they want want to make it less profitable.

So, OP, can you do it? Yes, you can! You'll probably get a couple hundred if you're lucky, and you'll have none of the replacement costs. I have no idea how you find the kind of person that would want to buy it.

It's quite illegal though - bonus points if anyone can guess which law/s you're breaking.
>>
>>2007226

That's what I was reading. I might turn it in though. It's starting to sound too difficult to find a buyer.
>>
>poor people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.